Disgraceful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I presume Zorba wrote the press releases about how "hungry" this mob were for a win. Reality is that they were an unenthused rabble. Take Kennedy out of that side last night and we'd struggle to beat the Bunnies.

Let's round up the usual suspects:

Matai - conceded the first try with his up out of the line ****.

Dunley - every team knows what he's going to do now from dummy half. pass, run, pass, run. And he's lost a yard of pace this year. Ponderous.

King - The turtle impersonation is getting really worn out. So too is the path to the dressing sheds as they treat his latest ailment.

Willo - comes on fresh with 18 minutes to go which means he's basically just taking up space on the bench. Drops first ball that comes his way in good attacking position. Ugly mullet.

Orford - is there a magnetic strip that runs down the back of the number 7 jumper and concentric circles of magnet sown into the 20 metre areas at each end of Brookvale Oval? Why else would he keep going around and around in a backwards direction?

Stephenson - My new nickname for him is peanut head. It's not a big head and it certainly only contains one brain cell which instructs "run from dummy half".

Hasler - more risk averse nonsense. It's time to get rid of some of his favourite failures and give the following as much faith, loyalty and game time as that afforded to the flops that have been letting this side down all year

G Stewart
Ballin
Cuthbertson

How did Offerdahl go in PL?

Oh and I forgot the Half Witt. Worse than Walker in defence. Much poorer than Walker in attack.

Back to PL for the rest of the year (or preferably back to Parramatta). They need a half that looks sober.

I never thought I would suggest this but does anyone else think that since Orford has come to Manly it has made both the Storm and Sea Eagles better teams!!! The attack was non existant last night :evil:

the season is goneeeeeee, but so sould des be he scared to droped units like willo. dunley . king and a few others . my 9 year old even said how they got in the side they are hopeless if he can work it out why can,t dopey des

My neighbour (a Melbourne supporter and FRIEND of Matt Orford) just says Orford was holding Melbourne back. I scoffed at this at the start of the year, but look at the results !!!

Mata - When there's zero accountability, why WOULD you bust your gut. Those bums we have as players, also have a mtg on their positions.

I'd LOVE a job, where I could under achieve, fail results wise, not put in (But have someone like BK working to sugercoat how badly the rest of us are doing), then have people celebrate me on a weekly basis, knowing full well I aint going to have repercussions regardless of effort or result.

Des is spineless.

I said 6 weeks ago that we only really had 13 contributing players in the 17.

We have far too many passengers:

King
Witt
Rose/Bryant
Willo
Dunley
Stephenson

You see it, I see it, even some Rose coloured glasses people see it. They are a proctected species. I shudder to think of what someone like Max Krillich is thinking.

Poor BK.

Is it true that King again only rushed for 46 metres?

Honestly, when is the penny going to drop?

Would it be in bad spirits to take a banner to a game suggesting Jason King be dropped to PL until can prove he's up to NRL standard???

I doubt it would help.. but maybe des just needs something to spark the idea

No Nutz...I don't think it is bad spirits to create suggestions on how to improve this team.

Would it be in bad spirits to take a banner to a game suggesting Jason King be dropped to PL until can prove he's up to NRL standard???

I doubt it would help.. but maybe des just needs something to spark the idea

I will be at the next home game.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :!:

Why is everyone overeacting all of a sudden?
we lose a few in a row. So what!! Every team has a form slump or a rough trot during the season, however whenever ours comes every supporter says we are dead and buried. we will win easy next week, and at least make top 6 come finals time i think and will be in good stead for a shot at the premiership. Everyone just has to be patient...

Why is everyone overeacting all of a sudden?
we lose a few in a row. So what!! Every team has a form slump or a rough trot during the season, however whenever ours comes every supporter says we are dead and buried. we will win easy next week, and at least make top 6 come finals time i think and will be in good stead for a shot at the premiership. Everyone just has to be patient...

John - our "slumps" have shown to last 10-12 weeks as in the past few years. Next week we will have a Roosters team, at night, away, stars back, and fired up by Ricky.

You think positively we'll win? I'll wager the $20 I won off Clontago this week.

Agreed?

Think I will watch the Bledisloe Cup instead, the Roosters will lift and I have a bad feeling we will fall short again. Its going to be a cripple fight, pray that im wrong and we click but unless Bell somehow makes a miracle return I wont be backing us.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2