Disgrace - no NRL Manly show bag

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Roosters showbag looks pretty good

Money_PaperBagOf.jpg
That should have been the manly bag with a dce blow up toy figure.

What a cracking thread @:D

I might get the Roosters showbag and buy a Titans showbag with it. Then I'll get the Parra showbag so I have a sweet place to enjoy the goodies.

I heard they ran out of Coco Joy green inflatable plastic footballs due to high demand after our first win:giggle:

Oh god the Easter show! Absolute hell!
if I felt like being fiscally raped, I'd certainly not want to do it with the hell and crowds therein!

giphy.gif

All of the NRL showbags were pretty p!ss poor.

By the way, as my two little ones were dragging me around the showbag pavilion yesterday afternoon, we ran into the one and only Marty Kapow- he shook our hands- very firm grip our Marty- made the little fellows day (apart from his Avengers showbag).

Show bags.. Like how old are you... Hit the beer tent or the rides and have some fun....
well actually 61 BUT I had a 3 year old and a 5 year old so it seemed not the right thing (although very tempting) to sit in the beer tent half the day.
By the way the NRL showbags have to be the worse ones there.

All of the NRL showbags were pretty p!ss poor.

By the way, as my two little ones were dragging me around the showbag pavilion yesterday afternoon, we ran into the one and only Marty Kapow- he shook our hands- very firm grip our Marty- made the little fellows day (apart from his Avengers showbag).

Hide any photographic evidence because he is bound to get another week or two for a Hi shot

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2