Disgrace - no NRL Manly show bag

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
*photoshops a showbag with the premiership trophy sticking out the top*

:)

giphy.gif
Heres a panther shows bag.

Apparently it got taken out of the show coz last year an unlucky fan found a james hasson in the bag. The James hasson was sold on eBay to parramatta eels and the NRL is worried brayden Williame may be put in a bag also and sold on eBay, I guess that's where our dead wood goes?

If you wait till the end of the season, for the same $30 you'll be able to buy a jersey, tracksuit, hat, jumper and a few t shirts when the superstore has its sale.

$28 for this crap. What a load of shiit. NRL marketing department is on fire eh. If i was a kid i know id be frothing over my 'shoe bag' and 'flying disc' lol

What’s included:
  • 1x SPORTSBAG $24.95
  • 1x CAP $9.95
  • 1x FLAG $2.95
  • 1x FLYING DISC $4.95
  • 1x SIPPER $2.95
  • 1x FOOTBALL $7.95
  • 1x SHOE BAG $4.95
  • 1x BONUS ITEM * WHILE STOCKS LAST $4.95

That's odd because my son went earlier in the week and he brought one home?

Unless he took my money and just wrapped up stuff I already had and pocketed the cash? (Crafty little devil!)
But it is a conspiracy!

Unless he took my money and just wrapped up stuff I already had and pocketed the cash? (Crafty little devil!)
I just looked on web site so will look once I find the courage to enter the show bag pavillon

If he did do the dodgy you need to sit him down and nip it in the bud. Explain how his life will turn out if he goes down that path. The last thing you want is for your son to turn out to be a Parramatta board member.

Ok good news it is there in amongst the 10,000's of show goes. So whose fault is it that manly' show bag not on list! Anyway got it so stop whining

The show bag was supposed to have a Geoff Toovey doll that said There has to be an investigation but zorba stomped on them all

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6