Disappointing season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
I agree a very disappointing season, we should have won the MP back in June.

Then we could have coasted for the second half of the year.

I blame you for our form slump at the back half of the season just because you came back from your holiday. We were doing pretty well before that. :p

Shoe1 said:
Look, Manly has struggled through the whole of the season in less than scintillating form.

With one game to go we can at best finish 1st. Alarmingly, we will drop as far down the ladder as 2nd if we lose in round 26.

Clearly this is a disappointing season. No wonder we have thread titles such as "Pathetic" and "Something is Rotten in the state of Brookvale" up on the forum at present.

To put it into perspective, if we win the Minor Premiership and then go our in straight sets in the finals, then it's two thumbs up!! A great season has been had.

Sorry, but that doesn't wash for me. You can stick the Minor Premiership where the sun don't shine, I'm only interested in the big dance and after being there last season and leading the Comp for a large chunk of this season, missing the big dance would make for a disappointing season for me.

We could learn a thing or 2 from Ricky, who has his Raiders peaking at the right time of the year. I think the key must be to come off a much lower base.

Jethro said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
I agree a very disappointing season, we should have won the MP back in June.

Then we could have coasted for the second half of the year.

I blame you for our form slump at the back half of the season just because you came back from your holiday. We were doing pretty well before that. :p

It's funny but you are dead right AND it's happened almost every time I've been on my Aussie " jaunts" these last 2-3 years......I go away, they win, I come back, and they start to lose games.

Oh well great news everyone, in 2015 I'll be here for about a month of the season , in mid to late April I'm heading off and won't return until late October early November.

So almost guarantees a Premiership I reckon!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6