Disappointing really...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
First of all re this thread "shut up you tart"

Points for naming where that phrase comes from :)

Re the second half, it happens that way every time when Manly generate a big half time lead, and if you understand the Manly mentalility very understandable. Manly thrive on a target whether it be a score to catch, an opponent, the media, the refs. When all that is taken away (I.e at 42-0) there is no motivation and they look lost. So what.

I think that strength of team character and lack of need for silly glories and records makes Manly stand out from the rest.

Stand up and applaud.

NYEagle

NYEagle said:
First of all re this thread "shut up you tart"

Points for naming where that phrase comes from :)

Re the second half, it happens that way every time when Manly generate a big half time lead, and if you understand the Manly mentalility very understandable. Manly thrive on a target whether it be a score to catch, an opponent, the media, the refs. When all that is taken away (I.e at 42-0) there is no motivation and they look lost. So what.

I think that strength of team character and lack of need for silly glories and records makes Manly stand out from the rest.

Stand up and applaud.

NYEagle
Only Cowboy fans would know that. (Fools and Horses) LOL!

disappointed to see we didnt get a possible 8 points on hiku's 3rd try with the raiders fullback lead with his feet straight into hiku as he scored.

i saw a guy fracture his c6 from a similar incident last year

I can't believe some of you are actually annoyed. Absolutely pathetic. They clearly had injury problems and 2 of the tries conceded were lucky intercepts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4