Differing Views

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CentralCoastEagle said:
I don't recall anyone representing themselves here as an expert. I have read many posts offering thoughts, ideas and opinions and in return for that they are usually personally attacked for having an alternate view to blindly supporting every aspect of our great club and team.

The definition of a Forum is:
A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

It would seem that's not possible to do on this Forum because every time someone says something that doesn't tow the party line, they are attacked as being "pathetic" amongst other things. I suggest those who don't want to hear others ideas and opinions start a mutual admiration society so you can all say the same things to each other over and over again.

I would genuinely like to understand why some on here resort to personal attacks rather than embrace some thoughtful debate.

Don't lose sleep over it brother. You know who the sheep are, and who the decent posters are.
Go back 5-10 years ago, and if you weren't called a c**t and had your parentage questioned over an opinion you'd made you'd put that down as a good night on the forum.:p

Jatz Crackers said:
Ok, so if its a case of toe the party line then Global Eagle will open this websites first & only podiatry clinic.

If its a case of tow party line then if someone could help me with this clinch knot I am sure we can set them adrift.

And that wisecrack about shutting up Dan was all Globals fault too !

What the hell??? I'm just an innocent primate!!! (though I'd be a shoe-in.)

Jatz Crackers said:
MadMarcus said:
punchuasian

OMG, raceism.

Hahahahaha. I actually did lol here. Sigh, if only ewe gave out likes. That's right! Have a differing view? Yeah didn't think so! (I'm tired). :angel:

@Dan in regards to the party line, I think we (or at least I ) knew what he meant. Cue any supporter from another team who posts here.

However....It's the interweb, enjoy the forum and try not to be as serious as me.

Or, as the bankrupt aviarist said: "Egrets....I've had a few!"

:p

globaleagle said:
(though I'd be a shoe-in.)

Yes, I was callus & a bit too corn-y to suggest you could heel their problems. That would be a feet of super human endurance which might spur you on to bigger things :)

Jatz Crackers said:
globaleagle said:
(though I'd be a shoe-in.)

Yes, I was callus & a bit too corn-y to suggest you could heel their problems. That would be a feet of super human endurance which might spur you on to bigger things :)

Let it be known you are the plantar of the seed that took this thread off course - I hope it will be brought to heel soon, we all know this type of hijacking is the Achilles heel of this fine board.

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:

Lol Global. Is that Dessie singing?

Well he started singing 'dirty deed, done dirt cheap.'

then he signed t-rex.....

now he is singing egrets, I've had a few.....

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
globaleagle said:

Lol Global. Is that Dessie singing?

Well he started singing 'dirty deed, done dirt cheap.'

then he signed t-rex.....

now he is singing egrets, I've had a few.....

1st it was goats with Des, now birds. He is definitely a kinky guy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7