Differing Views

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Andrew Walker had the party lines I thought? Didn't know there was any still around.
And for the record I call it as I see it, If I have an opinion I explain it and if I have an idea Ill propose it but I try not to get personnel on here.

This thred is a disstraction from the reel is-shoe facing this sight witch is bad speeling and punchuasian

Kiwi Eagle said:
Maybe it's time to bring Matas origins of Silvertails article back to life so some of these new ones can see what the place was actually built on

Here you go:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-AE-The-Definitive-History

(repeated again at http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-A-bit-of-history-for-the-newcomers )

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Alternate-Eagles-Official-history-Part-II

We are still waiting for Mata to give us "Part Three Leviticus, laying down the law".

manlyfan76 said:
Andrew Walker had the party lines I thought? Didn't know there was any still around.
And for the record I call it as I see it, If I have an opinion I explain it and if I have an idea Ill propose it but I try not to get personnel on here.

I try and keep my employees off this forum too, it's a massive waste of time and full of pathetic threads.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Maybe it's time to bring Matas origins of Silvertails article back to life so some of these new ones can see what the place was actually built on

I missread that.
I thought that some of Stevie's poetry was to be found!

In all debates, where people have different views, there are going to be times when, things will get heated. Most of the time on here, i love reading the banter. No one usually goes to far. Just relax and enjoy. Not everyone will agree on someones opinion.

Personal abuse on the forum is just the cyber-bully version of a grubby cheap shot. Mostly here these days it's just good-natured ribbing, but if anyone feels the line has been crossed simply refer to Dan's comments above.

I have waited two years for this. Snake is a spent force soaking up our salary cap. His brother should go as well old and fat. Watmough and his thug mate Matai are a disgrace to our team and I can't believe we let super strs like old field TRex and lussick leave our club. The place is a shambles and I have wanted to say this for so long but lacked the courage you party lone towing muppets can get ducked I finally feel free to express myself now.

Long live constructive criticism!

CentralCoastEagle said:
I don't recall anyone representing themselves here as an expert. I have read many posts offering thoughts, ideas and opinions and in return for that they are usually personally attacked for having an alternate view to blindly supporting every aspect of our great club and team.

The definition of a Forum is:
A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

It would seem that's not possible to do on this Forum because every time someone says something that doesn't tow the party line, they are attacked as being "pathetic" amongst other things. I suggest those who don't want to hear others ideas and opinions start a mutual admiration society so you can all say the same things to each other over and over again.

I would genuinely like to understand why some on here resort to personal attacks rather than embrace some thoughtful debate.

I'm offended. :) Sounds like you're having a dig at me. Especially since I was notified that you referenced me in 2 posts that I can't find. Did you delete them?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2