Did Foran sign with the eels 2 1/2 weeks ago?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran said he was going to sign somewhere before the comp started. His team mates say his mind is all over the place - I can't buy that at this stage of the process. Everyone is saying it's not about the money. Is he waiting for something to change at Manly that will make his decision easier? Is he waiting for confirmation that Arthur is staying at Parra as mentioned in the OP. The later seems plausible to me.

I recall reading a Andrew Webster column talking about having some respect for Toovey and he said that Manly offering a gig to BA was fact. I consider Webster one of the most credible journos out there.

Where is Foz going? Tune in tomorrow — same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!

Further to my earlier post......I checked the Webster article and the exact words were......

"Toovey was furious at Fairfax Media reports on Saturday that Eels coach - and Toovey's former assistant at Manly - Brad Arthur had been approached about taking over for this season."

"Those reports were correct."

From: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...f-toovey-where-he-stands-20150305-13vvuc.html

One hell of a dilemma here, who has the best oil !!

Ryan's cafe mate that had him signed last year, Mavins in at the management company who said 2 months ago or Brad Arthur's mate who said 2 weeks ago ?!?!

Or Forans mate Mitchell Pearce who said he is staying at Manly

Clearly the only logical explanation is that Foz is stringing Pearce along like he is the rest of us and he really signed 3 contracts with the Eels. The Eels must be the new Storm.

I think they are all wrong, and can't believe how those stories are taken seriously. He really signed 5 and a half weeks ago.

We should offer that eels poster a contract to come over here to our site. He knows how to spin a yarn.

Good luck to him if he did.
I couldn't give 2 rats whether he stays or goes.

DCE was the one we needed to keep to win premierships. Foran is just an above average 5/8th with a lot of ticker.

If there is a gap between Thurston/lewis/johns/langer and DCE, there is another gap between DCE and Foran and that will only get bigger.

And by the way I do admire the talents of DCE and the heart of FOZ, I'm just over them both.

He's lying to everyone. So is his management. He signed with them months ago. He wants everyone to think it was a gut wrenching decision. It wasn't. People can soak up his lies as much as they want.

As I said, there will be media report after media report about "how he JUST made the decision" etc. There will be report after report about how hard this was for him.Why do you think that is?

Also, anyone notice Matt Ballin and Tooves interviews when they accidentally slipped in saying, we have lost people..umm...i mean person....

Also, apparently this is about Brad Arthur. This isn't a good reflection on both Toovey and ownership / management. Kelly said he wanted them both wrapped up prior to Christmas.

It's all lies. At least Cherry turned his back on us, and told us so at the time.

He's lying to everyone. So is his management. He signed with them months ago. He wants everyone to think it was a gut wrenching decision. It wasn't. People can soak up his lies as much as they want.

As I said, there will be media report after media report about "how he JUST made the decision" etc. There will be report after report about how hard this was for him.Why do you think that is?

Also, anyone notice Matt Ballin and Tooves interviews when they accidentally slipped in saying, we have lost people..umm...i mean person....

Also, apparently this is about Brad Arthur. This isn't a good reflection on both Toovey and ownership / management. Kelly said he wanted them both wrapped up prior to Christmas.

It's all lies. At least Cherry turned his back on us, and told us so at the time.

Well said Ryan you were right all along he is scum

Yup, the reason I even said the above, is because I want no-one thinking I'm hiding from my previous statements. If he signs with us, egg on my face (great).

I ALSO think Foran , has signed elsewhere ( despite what in getting told ) and has done it before DCE signed with GC.

but Ryan you also said DCE signed with the sharks as a FACT 100% , so now knowing where he signed for a FACT , it is hard to take your FACT as true... ( simple to understand why others dont believe you ).

I ALSO think Foran , has signed elsewhere ( despite what in getting told ) and has done it before DCE signed with GC.

but Ryan you also said DCE signed with the sharks as a FACT 100% , so now knowing where he signed for a FACT , it is hard to take your FACT as true... ( simple to understand why others dont believe you ).

I also told everyone, my Sharks comment came from Tookey. I clearly explained where it came from. A rumour from someone else, not me.

Cherry pick that if you want, but I'm always upfront with where or who I hear the info from. Same as people telling me what Watmough was on, when I had his actual contract in my hand.

I also told everyone, my Sharks comment came from Tookey. I clearly explained where it came from. A rumour from someone else, not me.

Cherry pick that if you want, but I'm always upfront with where or who I hear the info from. Same as people telling me what Watmough was on, when I had his actual contract in my hand.

i only commented on your quote/fact , that DCE was going to cronulla in your post and it seemed that you were 100% adament.

He didnt even take the sharks seriously.He was always going to go ( he wasnt happy at Manly , from what im told CHOC had a huge part in that ).

I think Foran is gone and playing the honourable , however im getting told he hasnt signed with anybody and Manly are confident he will stay.Most of the time my info is on the money but i doubt this one highly.He also told me that Foran had followed Hasler signing with the dogs a few years back which was obviously wrong.Thats when i joined here to see if it was true.

Anyways , from what i see it is not a happy camp , i just hope the boys still play for the jersey for 2015

The whingers knew he was going there in mid January, I resent that he didnt just say it and give the club a chance to have a different plan. The fact that he and DCE have done this in week one is a massive kick in the teeth.

How did you have his contract in your hand?

How did you have his contract in your hand?
NRL faxed it to my home fax by mistake. I called them, and they ignored my calls. I called the club, and they phoned me straight away. I promised them I wouldn't share the details.

Now, before you try to refute this, I showed Dan the copy of the contract, unopened, BECAUSE people like you would try to belittle the comments (as you did when I claimed Foran had signed with Parra).

The club was not happy, but thankful I promised to keep it personal. Its why I laughed when everyone apparently knew how much choc was on. Know how many times I wanted to write a reporter talking out their arses

NRL faxed it to my home fax by mistake. I called them, and they ignored my calls. I called the club, and they phoned me straight away. I promised them I wouldn't share the details.

Now, before you try to refute this, I showed Dan the copy of the contract, unopened, BECAUSE people like you would try to belittle the comments (as you did when I claimed Foran had signed with Parra).

The club was not happy, but thankful I promised to keep it personal. Its why I laughed when everyone apparently knew how much choc was on. Know how many times I wanted to write a reporter talking out their arses
I wasn't belittling you about foran I believed you had heard what you did I just thought there was no way he had signed because it would have been a contravention of league rules and I couldn't see any player manager being that stupid. They would lose their accreditation. Because of that I thought there was enormous potential for it to not happen. It still may not. Whether people like it or not june 30 is a fair while away. I think if one of them backflipped the club would take them back

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4