Dessie this afternoon on 2SM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Just heard dessie talk on 2SM.

Not a lot of new info but indicated that there were still injury concerns for next weeks game.

He mentioned that he was expecting kite to continue with his form from last year and also expected King to have a big year. Lyon doesn't care where he plays as long as it is in firsts and he is keen to have a big year.

Cool.

I would imagine that concern was over Watmough. His was the only real problem. The rest were concussion.

Beaver has had a very fractured pre-season, suffering a number of niggling injuries.

He went down with a knock to the knee in the Cowboys trial, so I would say that there is a pretty fair chance that he'd be under a cloud as well.

Beaver has had a very fractured pre-season, suffering a number of niggling injuries.

He went down with a knock to the knee in the Cowboys trial, so I would say that there is a pretty fair chance that he'd be under a cloud as well.

If so you would presume it would be 11. Stewart 12. Choc 13. Willo.....i wonder who will volunteer to do the defensive cleanup work that Beaver does so well.

I think they'll all play to be honest. Just brought Beaver's name up because from the sound of things there is more than one person under an injury cloud.

We wouldn't have as many defensive problems when missing beaver - Stewart and Willow are basically only good for 30+ tackles a game.

What we would miss is Beaver's combo with Bell on the flanks...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6