Dessie blowing up deluxe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has anyone in the media picked up on Parker getting collared off the ball when chasing a grubber, with no one taking a second look?

Can't wait until the GF is decided by some useless support runner milking a dive by getting in the way of a defender.
Anusley admitted in his usual Monday "what we got wrong this week" presser that the Refs got it wrong on Burgess taking out Brad but claimed it wasn't a try scoring situation.

He was chasing the ball which obviously is completely different to what happened with Brad and his sin binning.

What does Annesley do other than try to explain the howlers week in and week out. You know its not just your own personal bias when people who you know hate Manly come up to you and say "You were robbed'. Poor refereeing determining outcomes too frequently IMO. Slimes v Warriors, Us v Souths twice are games that really stand out in my kind this year aside from the almost weekly howlers. Peter V’landys has a huge task at hand to clean this mess up. A change of structure and personal is imperative. I hope PV lives up to his reputation. Please please punt Greenburg.

Wasn't he CEO of the Titans before taking this job and a Politician, hardly a star studded CV.
From his WIKI Page (which still has him as CEO of the Titans):

Annesley is the chief executive officer of the Gold Coast Titans team in the National Rugby League. Annesley is a former chief operating officer of the National Rugby League, and a former leading rugby league referee.

Rugby league

Annesley commenced his rugby league career with the Parramatta District Rugby League Referees Association. Starting as a 13-year-old referee,[2] Annesley also undertook later administrative roles in the Association, including Secretary (1979–1980) and President (1985–1988).[3] He was elected as a Life Member of the Association in 1984.[4]

Rising through the refereeing ranks, Annesley became a first grade referee in 1982. Between 1982 and 1997 he controlled 244 first-grade matches and six finals matches. He is ranked number 12 in the list of all-time first grade matches refereed.[5]

Annesley's notable representative appointments include the 1994 State of Origin and test matches between Great Britain and Australia, also in 1994.[6]

Annesley's business career included appointments with DHL Worldwide Express, McWilliams Wines, Totalisator Agency Board (TAB) and the Roads and Traffic Authority. He became a full-time sports administrator in 1995 as director of football for the NRL, promoted to chief operating officer in 2002.[2]

Annesley is credited with introducing the video referee system in 1996.[7]

Away from rugby league, Annesley is an Australia Day ambassador for Liverpool Shire Council.[2][8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Annesley

So reading that, we can all blame him for the introduction of the video referee system too.

View attachment 12819 View attachment 12820

Gagai sticks leg out to stop Jake passing him, the grab didnt make him fall he did it himself proving he was only trying to run a block to Jake and not looking for the ball - thats about as good as a dive, once again we got dudded.
After watching it multiple times it looks like gayguy tripped on his own leg after it connects with jakes. I dont think he put the leg out intentionally.. ill have to watch again on my tv to clarify.
Edit
Thats exactly what happens jakes leg connects with his and that causes gayguy to trip himself up (like an ankle tap) He does not pull him down. Nrl duds! But ye he didn't put his leg out to dive he just fell and maybe he tried to put it out to stop jake as a last ditch attempt. Watch below 0:20

Last edited:
After watching it multiple times it looks like gayguy tripped on his own leg after it connects with jakes. I dont think he put the leg out intentionally.. ill have to watch again on my tv to clarify.
Edit
Thats exactly what happens jakes leg connects with his and that causes gayguy to trip himself up (like an ankle tap) He does not pull him down. Nrl duds! But ye he didn't put his leg out to dive he just fell and maybe he tried to put it out to stop jake as a last ditch attempt. Watch below 0:20

looks like Jakes leg touches Gagai's and then over he goes and maybe the touch of the jersey is simultaneous ?in any case either way" we's wus robbed" ,and nothing will convince me otherwise. .
I think Raiders will make short work of them this weekend ,so I will be able to tell all the smart arse Souffs supporters that there is always next year as they have been reminding me this week.

looks like Jakes leg touches Gagai's and then over he goes and maybe the touch of the jersey is simultaneous ?in any case either way" we's wus robbed" ,and nothing will convince me otherwise. .
I think Raiders will make short work of them this weekend ,so I will be able to tell all the smart arse Souffs supporters that there is always next year as they have been reminding me this week.
Hopefully the Rabbids will be up against 13 opponents in the last 23 minutes :wondering:

Brad and Jake sadly sat out the 2nd half for Manly and the Rabbids were made to look much stronger than they were :cool:

Not sure about the conjecture re a penalty. He grabbed him and tugged on his shirt = penalty.

It should not have been classified as a professional foul

Edit

Penalty but no sin bin. No fkn way they can call that potential try scoring position. So subjective that they need KPIs around that aspect if they want to be black and white about sin bins.

Was the player with ball ever looking back to Gagai? Head.movements, eyelines etc all have to be used as KPIs

Assuming no foul occurred and Gagai got the ball back somehow. Would be safe to say Jake had him covered?

If they are relying on a series of plays then no way can you call that a potential try scoring position. If that’s the case then any given play, if it was to be played out in a certain way, would be a potential try scoring position.

Unless officials have Dr Strange future seeing capabilities of how the
millions of ways scenarios could play out... then they cant assume SFA and they need to remove the word ‘potential’ out of the equation.

upload_2019-9-25_22-35-29.gif

Last edited:
From his WIKI Page (which still has him as CEO of the Titans):

Annesley is the chief executive officer of the Gold Coast Titans team in the National Rugby League. Annesley is a former chief operating officer of the National Rugby League, and a former leading rugby league referee.

Rugby league

Annesley commenced his rugby league career with the Parramatta District Rugby League Referees Association. Starting as a 13-year-old referee,[2] Annesley also undertook later administrative roles in the Association, including Secretary (1979–1980) and President (1985–1988).[3] He was elected as a Life Member of the Association in 1984.[4]

Rising through the refereeing ranks, Annesley became a first grade referee in 1982. Between 1982 and 1997 he controlled 244 first-grade matches and six finals matches. He is ranked number 12 in the list of all-time first grade matches refereed.[5]

Annesley's notable representative appointments include the 1994 State of Origin and test matches between Great Britain and Australia, also in 1994.[6]

Annesley's business career included appointments with DHL Worldwide Express, McWilliams Wines, Totalisator Agency Board (TAB) and the Roads and Traffic Authority. He became a full-time sports administrator in 1995 as director of football for the NRL, promoted to chief operating officer in 2002.[2]

Annesley is credited with introducing the video referee system in 1996.[7]

Away from rugby league, Annesley is an Australia Day ambassador for Liverpool Shire Council.[2][8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Annesley

So reading that, we can all blame him for the introduction of the video referee system too.
They left out the part about him being a cnut.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7