Dessie blowing up deluxe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G'day all,What I would like to know is what is the difference between what Jake did and an incident in the first half where after a break down the right we spin the ball left with the defence shot to pieces only for Waddell I think it was to be forced back inside and tackled whereupon we received a penalty for souths never being onside.If the criteria for a professional foul is supposedly interfering with a try scoring situation for the bin to be used,why is it not used for all offences if you're going to be as pedantic as what they were in Jakes case?
cheers mike

G'day all,What I would like to know is what is the difference between what Jake did and an incident in the first half where after a break down the right we spin the ball left with the defence shot to pieces only for Waddell I think it was to be forced back inside and tackled whereupon we received a penalty for souths never being onside.If the criteria for a professional foul is supposedly interfering with a try scoring situation for the bin to be used,why is it not used for all offences if you're going to be as pedantic as what they were in Jakes case?
cheers mike
There was literally two instances in that one passage of play that could’ve been professional fouls if the ref wasn’t too much of a pussy to only make the tough calls on us and not them.

He was very measured in what he said, typical response from Annesley.

Sutton will still get picked for the GF and most probably dud another team with a stupid call, we can only hope it's the Rorters or Drizzle.
Surely not.
After last night the NRL or who ever does it would not have the hide to appoint that inept half wit.He was a massive fail as a referee Criminally hopeless is a term that comes to mind
That would be like the labor party re installing Bill Shorten to lead them to the next election, or Turkey's voting for thanks giving ,totally ludicrous
Anyway still gutted but very proud of our team and the future looks very bright .
But I think it comes down to this in every game that Manly play we are never playing 17 on 17 its always 17 V 18 and we should never let our selves be in the position where these corrupt ,dumb and incompetent c%nts can steal a game like that
Go Manly

Surely not.
After last night the NRL or who ever does it would not have the hide to appoint that inept half wit.He was a massive fail as a referee Criminally hopeless is a term that comes to mind
That would be like the labor party re installing Bill Shorten to lead them to the next election, or Turkey's voting for thanks giving ,totally ludicrous
Anyway still gutted but very proud of our team and the future looks very bright .
But I think it comes down to this in every game that Manly play we are never playing 17 on 17 its always 17 V 18 and we should never let our selves be in the position where these corrupt ,dumb and incompetent c%nts can steal a game like that
Go Manly
I agree with what you’ve said but Annesley doesn’t think Sutton made any mistakes and the NRL are immune to criticism from fans and the media.

What difference is any of this going to make. We have 2 refs, touchies, video refs, and they still get it wrong!! They have all the technology in the world every angle, freeze frame, slow motion replays......and they still get important decisions wrong!

Love to see the definition of a try scoring opportunity. In theory every play is one. They were 30m out I’d call it a line break. And professional foul? Fark off.

Anyhoo the season is over, nothing changes the result, im still proud and being bitter is wasting my time.
But I’ll still read up on it because I love youse all

Dudded on more than one occasion

Parker taken out when going for a try scoring opportunity like Gagia No penalty to us and should have been a sin bin of the souths player

Elliott tackled in the air and eye gouging went unnoticed

EE8fvksUYAEwJuW

EE8fvksU4AA1J31

EE8fvksU8AAKj41

The photo of the eye gouge will circulate on social media until one of either (or both) Fox and Nine pick it up. Then they won't be able to ignore it.

As to whether anything is actually done about it remains to be seen.

Who was it that did it? In the photo it actually looks like either Cook or Murray. If its Cook and he does get suspended....could the Kangaroos be looking for a hooker for the end of year tests because if Souffs lose next week and he gets even 3 games, that would rule him out of both tests.

I'm sure it was Cook

South Sydney forward Liam Knight has escaped a charge for an alleged eye gouge on a tackle on Manly’s Lloyd Perrett while three players were charged following a fiery clash on Friday night. https://t.co/FAu4NxCADr
----
Ricky will use this as motivation after his player was banned for 8 weeks :nod:

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/21/week-2-finals-charges-walker-gagai-free-to-face-raiders/

Walker and Gagai were charged with grade one contrary conduct on Manly backrower Jack Gosiewski after a melee in the 29th minute of the match.

Walker and Gagai have each been hit with a fine of $1,150 for an early guilty plea, while a $1,500 fine applies for an unsuccessful challenge at the judiciary.

Parker will be fined $1,700 for an early guilty plea or risks a $2,250 fine if he is found guilty at the judiciary.@:cool:
---
Chez so called crusher not charged :nerd:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4