Des's wheel of misfortune

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol
Yeah just looked at it again.
You might be on to something.
But c'mon guys it was posted at the end of a few Anzac day ales and could've been Kylie Minogue to me.
And I might still be right.
His name might be snake...

Yeah yeah a Snake is there, look closely, across the road, near the no standing sign in the bush near the tree..............
Oh oh you meant The Snake, not a snake........ nah sorry :rofl:

Sounds like modern day parenting to this generation of kids, how dare you apply some form of discipline without making it fun.

You will get results for a season or two but eventually this form of make discipline fun will lose it's impact.

It really shows what Des really thinks of the young playing group(more this generation) that a softly softly keep things interesting flexible approach is required---good in some respects that Des is always looking to change things up but really we are just prolonging,working around and accepting high-school maturity levels for longer.

Time for Monas and Kennedy to come out of retirement-----(yeah yeah yeah i knowwww we have to change with the times----not)

Sounds like modern day parenting to this generation of kids, how dare you apply some form of discipline without making it fun.

You will get results for a season or two but eventually this form of make discipline fun will lose it's impact.

It really shows what Des really thinks of the young playing group(more this generation) that a softly softly keep things interesting flexible approach is required---good in some respects that Des is always looking to change things up but really we are just prolonging,working around and accepting high-school maturity levels for longer.

Time for Monas and Kennedy to come out of retirement-----(yeah yeah yeah i knowwww we have to change with the times----not)

If it helps phase in a harder stricter approach I am all for it.

If it helps phase in a harder stricter approach I am all for it.
Yeah i understand the reasoning behind the approach just disappointing how discipline has to be approached with each new generation.

On the other hand you can't compare the lives and pressures of the present to the past, different pressures, different distractions, an overload of info/stimuli all will create different humans mentally.

Still the approach does give an indicator at how poor discipline was/is around the club and a lack of personal responsibility/maturity levels----Des's attention to detail in every aspect from performance to how you conduct yourself is on display here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4