'Desperate situation': SCG Trust urges members not to walk away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone remember Neil Diamond doing a concert at the old Sportsground in 1976? It was broadcast live on Channel Nine. Quite an event in those days.
I attended that concert , 3 rows from the front , sitting right behind Gough & Margaret Whitlam.

I’d been married 3 months but my wife would have traded me on Neil when he walked out in very tight brown leather pants.

March 1976

I attended that concert , 3 rows from the front , sitting right behind Gough & Margaret Whitlam.

I’d been married 3 months but my wife would have traded me on Neil when he walked out in very tight brown leather pants.

March 1976

Ha, I typed that before watching the clip , now remember the yellow ( lemon) shirt, at his absolute peak, an incredible concert.

We have seen him multiple times since but never the same as that one.

IMO sanity will prevail and another Bankwest size stadium will be built to be shared by the Roosters, Rabbits and Waratahs. I expect that sporting stadiums will fall back behind other more essential financial projects.

Yes. He was also interviewed by Michael Schildberger in a Current Affair special at the time. I remember him displaying a wooden pencil box he had bought his son.

Spooky stuff. My memory that is.
My memory too. Nine ran a promo that said the concert would " make Hot August Night seem like a sunday school picnic". Sure.

What I remember is that Cadbury sponsored he show and the great man did live ads.

Brissie Kid thanks for the link to Longfellow Serenade. Fancy writing a song where you serenade your, umm ...Longfellow.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2