Des, you've done it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Media talk about Manly's hooker 'crisis' has been vastly overblown.

My hunch:
1. Fainu charges will be dropped before season.
2. Other teams will realise Fainu's season-ending second shoulder operation was fake news, designed to take pressure off Manese.
3. They'll realise we always planned to recruit a recognised second hooker (we originally wanted I. Luke). Levi is NOT an emergency recruit due to Fainu.
4. Fainu to start in first few rounds of season. Levi at 14. Best hooker rotation in league.

The result: media this summer has overlooked the remarkable development of our roster and title chance.

We are well and truly under the radar.

The master has done it again !

My hunch:
2. Other teams will realise Fainu's season-ending second shoulder operation was fake news, designed to take pressure off Manese.
3. They'll realise we always planned to recruit a recognised second hooker (we originally wanted I. Luke). Levi is NOT an emergency recruit due to Fainu.
4. Fainu to start in first few rounds of season.
I'm a big believer in 'the hunch' ... but on the other hand I don't think hunches have a good record* of bearing fruit :)

*see multiple studies by Mug Punters Inc

Des always has a knack for playing it "Under the Radar" and your right...a 2nd Experienced hooker was always on Dessies cards....I actually feel the Luke situation may well have been a smokescreen and Levi was always on his radar, as the noise of him being unsettled at Knights was fairly loud.
As for Fainu - even if he is available is a bit off playing due to injury, but agree would terrorise opposition with this combination...

Not easy to have serious charges withdrawn. In this case the actual offender (if not Manese) would have to give himself up and be charged. If this is on the cards why hasn't it happened by now?

Do you have any serious info to support this hunch about Fainu? Because aside from rumours he seems pretty likely to be sidelined all year with these criminal charges.

My hunch:
4. Fainu to start in first few rounds of season. Levi at 14. Best hooker rotation in league.

The result: media this summer has overlooked the remarkable development of our roster and title chance.

Yeah....nah!

Just sayin

My hunch:

I’ll have what he’s having.

Yep... read it again and it's got most twist's than a James Bond Thriller....but if 1978 nails this from A - Z.... he is instantly in the "Genius" bracket and deserves his own weekly segment -
"Expect the Unexpected"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4