[Resurrected] Des sacked [From Bulldogs]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the way they refused to give Barrett any staff or help ....and the way Bozo jumped off .... that crazy lady conspiracy may be closer than we think ... :lipssealed:
I am the real Notre Dame :p

giphy.gif

Yeah Brad....I've just re-read the entire thread...some people even suggesting theyd give it up if he came back...each to their own...opinions are like ar5eholes, everybody has one....some of the back flips are 10 out of 10...lol

Yeah Brad....I've just re-read the entire thread...some people even suggesting theyd give it up if he came back...each to their own...opinions are like ar5eholes, everybody has one....some of the back flips are 10 out of 10...lol
Funny all right , Gee I hope I didn't bag him out .

Far out the thread title made me think we'd sacked des and I had a mini heart attack waiting for it to load

Me being one of the bigger ones.

I still haven’t forgiven Des, never will ( sorry ) but at this point he needs us and we need him.

So, I’ll just have to eat my words.

Yay, a resurrected thread where I didn't say something moronic for once. Then again, I always loved Des despite what happened.

That being said, I also think Barrett has a lot to offer as well .

Yay, a resurrected thread where I didn't say something moronic for once. Then again, I always loved Des despite what happened.

That being said, I also think Barrett has a lot to offer as well .

We both suffer at times from the common ailment known as “ foot in mouth disease”, and sadly when we get one of these brought back we look at it and say “ did I really say that”!!!!

We both suffer at times from the common ailment known as “ foot in mouth disease”, and sadly when we get one of these brought back we look at it and say “ did I really say that”!!!!
Sometimes, I need to just chill. Hahaha. I get very passionate and vigorous.

Not you though mate, I think your even keeled and balanced, but that's just me. You always make good points.

That said, I'm very loyal to players. I tend to fall for them (in a non creepy way) and coaches. If they quit, it affects me. If they are sacked, it affects me, and I may have a hissy fit.

It's funny, people claim I'm negative, but I honestly think at times I was the only one advocating Brown, Lussick, Barrett and others. I absolutely copped it for it as well. Haha

Sometimes, I need to just chill. Hahaha. I get very passionate and vigorous.

Not you though mate, I think your even keeled and balanced, but that's just me. You always make good points.

That said, I'm very loyal to players. I tend to fall for them (in a non creepy way) and coaches. If they quit, it affects me. If they are sacked, it affects me, and I may have a hissy fit.

It's funny, people claim I'm negative, but I honestly think at times I was the only one advocating Brown, Lussick, Barrett and others. I absolutely copped it for it as well. Haha

Don’t change mate, we love you just the way you are!!

Besides , who else would report on “
CafeGate”???

Despite differing opinions...one thing is for sure , at the end of the day...we all support the jumper....
Some numbnuts like me get too attached (then subsequently disappointed) to the players as well.

I know, I know, I need to toughen up. Remember, I was a Bears fan, so had to learn to enjoy the players while the team consistently lost.

It's a failure in my soul I'm trying to extinguish. Supporting a club like Manly, with a winning culture was foreign to me, and I'm still getting used to it.

Hahahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8