Des Hasler!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Although you are no longer coaching, Des you will never be forgotten.

Luv the mullet - simply the best

Screenshot_20230525_122537_Instagram.jpg

View attachment 23897

Might disagree with some of his actions in his final coaching years, but he was one of the best players we've had at the club, an excellent coach, and apparently a very caring individual of those under his supervision. Always have a high opinion of the Dazzler.

Do you think there is any chance he will pop up at Saints, or another cellar dweller perhaps?

Would he be able to swallow his pride and do an assitant role to share his knowledge and skills with some other young coaches perhaps?

Don't get me wrong - I don't want him near our club again. But there is no doubt he has skills and experience - seems a shame to waste it

Do you think there is any chance he will pop up at Saints, or another cellar dweller perhaps?

Would he be able to swallow his pride and do an assitant role to share his knowledge and skills with some other young coaches perhaps?

Don't get me wrong - I don't want him near our club again. But there is no doubt he has skills and experience - seems a shame to waste it

Oh we havent seen the last of the Dazzler. he's too cocky and self assured to be affected by what happened at Manly

Considering he coached a team to a prelim final two years ago and the reputation the club has for being a basket case (no doubt stoked by him and his media pals) I am sure if he wants to he will have another role somewhere else

I mean Griffin has had multiple jobs

For his sake I dont want him near Penn again

But in terms of the club he’s only tried to hold the place together these last few years. He is as manly as manly gets so if he is ever involved again in some capacity (even attending old boys day) I think it would be nice to see. Probably wont happen while Penn is the owner though (but then again even Toovey is back under the same roof)

View attachment 23897
The Legendary Premiership Winning Des Hasler has Glorified our Legendary club with his Greatness and will for ever remain a Great in our Great clubs proud Winning History
It Does not get any better than 40 NIL
Thanks for the memories
and God Bless you Dessie :h:

Considering he coached a team to a prelim final two years ago and the reputation the club has for being a basket case (no doubt stoked by him and his media pals) I am sure if he wants to he will have another role somewhere else

I mean Griffin has had multiple jobs

I was only wondering the other day, I wonder what a sacked coach like Des does now?

Do they watch footy intently and plot their next role?
Do they just take it easy and reset?
He's not the media type so a commentary or analyst role ala Flanno doesn't seem on the cards.

If he's as intense and proud as he comes across, I see him popping up somewhere, does he have a target?

I was only wondering the other day, I wonder what a sacked coach like Des does now?

Do they watch footy intently and plot their next role?
Do they just take it easy and reset?
He's not the media type so a commentary or analyst role ala Flanno doesn't seem on the cards.

If he's as intense and proud as he comes across, I see him popping up somewhere, does he have a target?
Des has done it all and left a great legacy and now he can retire gracefully

Not Many have won Premierships both as player and as coach

Premiership Wins are the Pinnacle of Club Greatness
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4