Des Hasler contract extension (2020)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I haven't read the whole thread so excuse me if I repeat something that's been said.
Apart from winning, winning, winning, the main thing I want to see from Des next year is the return of his formerly animated self in the coach's box and not the Zen on Valium version we saw this year.
Please Des look like you care, like you have expectations. Please.

didn't know you were a leg man :)

Hahahaa .. In fairness They are hard to miss ... but If I'm honest I am more of a buttocks man ... there never was a good footballer that didn't have a fine pair of buttocks .. the exception that proves the rule would be Langlands .. he was buttock deprived ...

PSS .. I certainly hope your comment was football orientated, ... if it wasn't I'd like to change my answer ..

I haven't read the whole thread so excuse me if I repeat something that's been said.
Apart from winning, winning, winning, the main thing I want to see from Des next year is the return of his formerly animated self in the coach's box and not the Zen on Valium version we saw this year.
Please Des look like you care, like you have expectations. Please.
Well there wasn’t a lot to get excited about last season

Hahahaa .. In fairness They are hard to miss ... but If I'm honest I am more of a buttocks man ... there never was a good footballer that didn't have a fine pair of buttocks .. the exception that proves the rule would be Langlands .. he was buttock deprived ...

PSS .. I certainly hope your comment was football orientated, ... if it wasn't I'd like to change my answer ..
You're right about Langlands... but he's not on his own... also the likes of Fairfax (and lots of wingers).... and I hate what you just did...
got me contemplating men's buttoks! Where's that vomit emoji when you need it?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4