Des Hasler and the Bulldogs prepare to make $2 million bid for Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A new day and another "scoop" from the tele [email protected] News Ltd get over our win and report on the competition or something constructive. You are really starting to p@ss me off.

I really wish hasler
Would cease breathing.

The man is scum as is his mate Greenberg

This mimis is a piece of work.
1) implicated and under investigation for storm cap breaches
2) was Greenbergs middle man in securing hasler and all the dodgee dealings that went on with it.

If we secure Foran we win. Game over for des. He could take anyone after foran (im now hearing T Rex, its becoming a farce, why dont we just swap teams News L....) and we would still have won.

Disappointed that Foran met with him - just get your manager to take the offer.

Can't see us not matching 500k a year though given Foran is 1/2 of the dynamic duo and a future captain.

I hope he signs before R8 and then, with DCE, proceeds to hammer the mutts senseless.

A few gestures to the coaching box would be an added bonus.

I really don't understand people not believing the media with stories like this. It is beyond wishful thinking to believe that other clubs aren't doing their best to take our talent, regardless of how it plays out in the end. To say its all bs, is too much. They might all indeed stay, but IMO stories about Snake, Foz and T-Rex being hunted by other clubs are all legitimate in the sense that they are wanted by them. Journos don't make up as much stuff as you think, they don't have too because oppositions clubs, player managers are all the phone pushing these stories for them to write. Unfortunately the world we live in, fully fact checked stories take time and if you aren't first with the story you might as well not even print it. How many people bought the telegraph last week with the DCE wants out of Manly headline?

Do I think the media is a grubby industry? Absolutely. But I'm just over the constant they are out to get us, its all BS comments. They aren't out to get us, it could mainly be BS, but ultimately they are just trying to make a buck.

I thought he was managed by Paul Sutton !

Anyway I am surprised the offer is as low as $500k a season. It was speculated that they had offered him $1.8M for 3 seasons.

It makes you wonder what amount Manly offered him to reject it.

I believe he is a better player than DCE and would have thought if we offered DCE $500k per season we would have offered Kieran this amount.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

Anyway I am surprised the offer is as low as $500k a season. It was speculated that they had offered him $1.8M for 3 seasons.

I believe he is a better player than DCE and would have thought if we offered DCE $5M per season we would have offered Kieran this amount.
One of dean Ritchie's articles after des left said that was his manager. Then in the last coupe of days the tele said mimis.

Hopefully the next time ScumDog and greenturd are going to 1 of their meetings they get hit by a semi on the M5

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

I believe he is a better player than DCE and would have thought if we offered DCE $5M per season we would have offered Kieran this amount.
so that's 10 mil for two players ???

Manly Daly said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

so that's 10 mil for two players ???
i think he's missing the(decimal) point:D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4