Des Has Never Walked Into Success

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perspective time ....

Des Has done it all

He is a Manly Legend and one of my most inspirational players and coaches who ripped doors out of walls

The moral of the story

Des has not won a major prize ......A Premiership since 2011

And we are all only as good as our last Performance
and as Great as our next Great Delivery

It is time for Des to Deliver us another Premiership so he can be the Premier coach once again

I hope you are reading this Des
Because it is time to step up from Yesterdays hero Rankings !

I'll see your John Paul Young and raise you.

Last edited:
Def seems to be super-loyal to his players.

He also seems to be able to recognise the players that can reciprocate - and you get the outcome of players improving and playing above their skill.

He must know how to rev up and inspire them - even when the times are tough like rounds 1 through 4.

Happy he is with us

Def seems to be super-loyal to his players.

He also seems to be able to recognise the players that can reciprocate - and you get the outcome of players improving and playing above their skill.

He must know how to rev up and inspire them - even when the times are tough like rounds 1 through 4.

Happy he is with us
For sure.

Lots of doubters on here the first 4 rounds wanting Des gone, but every presser he continually said, this team will make it, and true to his word , they are making it happen...
Great to have him back at the club. He knows a thing or two about building a successful culture.

Des deserves a spot in the coaching hall of fame. I’ve long said that the rebuild from 2004-2008 is the greatest of all time.

How someone could take a club from being dead and buried to the the biggest grand final win in history within 5 years on limited resources is staggering.

Also wanna give a shout out to my man Geoff Toovey who was a big part of that set up

Des deserves a spot in the coaching hall of fame. I’ve long said that the rebuild from 2004-2008 is the greatest of all time.

How someone could take a club from being dead and buried to the the biggest grand final win in history within 5 years on limited resources is staggering.

Also wanna give a shout out to my man Geoff Toovey who was a big part of that set up
Let's not forget the fact that Melbourne side of 2007/2008 was WAAAAY over the cap as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8