Des got shaved today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
a lot of people that aren't interested and don't care still clicked open the topic with a pretty clear heading about the content ;)

So we shouldn't open a thread we don't care about to post in it that we don't care about it?

Just one thing to say to Des looking like that ...

U.G.L.Y you ain't got no alliby, u ugly, eh hey, u ugly!
U.G.L.Y you ain't got no alliby, u ugly, eh hey, u ugly!

Great cause.
Great coach.

Well done to both Des and their club.

People DO realise why Des cut his hair no? As I have suggested time, and time again to the ferals around these parts these days, there is more to life than football and/or The Sea Eagles club, like these horrid diseases etc that strip life from us.

Haha says the man who gets more down in the dumps about Manly's fortunes than 80% of the people here.

Stevo said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
a lot of people that aren't interested and don't care still clicked open the topic with a pretty clear heading about the content ;)

So we shouldn't open a thread we don't care about to post in it that we don't care about it?

You're a fast learner ;)

Almost cut my hair
Happened just the other day
It's gettin' kind of long
I could've said it was in my way

But I didn't and I wonder why
I feel like letting my freak flag fly
And I feel like I owe it, yeah ... to someone, yeah

Well, must be because I had the flu this Christmas
Oh, yeah and I'm not feeling up to par
Oh, I tell you baby this increases my paranoia
Yeah, like looking in my mirror and seeing a police car

Well, well, I'm not, I'm not giving in an inch to fear
Well, you know I've promised myself this year
Well, I feel oh, like I owe it, I owe, I owe it to someone
Oh ... like I owe it to someone

[Instrumental (Electric Guitar)]

Oh, yes when I get myself together
Yeah, you can find me in that sunny southern weather, yeah

I'm goin' to find a space inside a laugh, yes
Separate the wheat from some chaff
Oh, and I feel ...
Like I owe it, yeah ... to someone.....
Des's hippy days are just a memory now....

Good on him for doing it and not wussing out. Great to donate so much money to sick kids.
He misses Manly so he requested a Geoff Toovey haircut.

Looks a lot like Mel Gibson with a short haircut.

Not the young, Lethal Weapon Mel; but the wife beating, drink driving, jew hating Mel.

Volley said:
Haha says the man who gets more down in the dumps about Manly's fortunes than 80% of the people here.

My God, maybe you honestly don't get it? And that goes for those, well, "people" who liked your post:-

+ There is getting upset about Manly losing (and so what if I do??);
+ There's providing funds to sick children in a time of need.

Some of the comments previously on here about certain management who used to work with our team, and their direct family both sickened, and disgusted me, but also showed me the demographic we are dealing with here.

Hence my dramatic drop in posting.

Also, I'd rather be one of those 20% passionate type people who ride the high's and low's, than the drones who's opinion is unwilling to change, or who is unwilling to accept challenge, or a difference of opinion.

Volley, it may surprise you dude, but Des is still a human being even though he's not on our team any more. He, along with his new club have done an amazing thing for the greater community.

The drone's decide to bag him for it.

Dumb.

Well good on ya' Des, the man's raised money for charity and that's a good thing right? Doesn't matter who organised it.

And lets be frank, Des helped manly get back on its feet. Of course he is going to leave at some stage, and would we want him coaching us this year??? NO!!!!!

It would be stale, it would be him bidding his time waiting to leave and probably convincing some players to follow him.

Now we have a new coach, some new staff and new direction and its exciting and that is why players are staying: cause its a new era, not just the twilight of the old one.

Thanks for the great work Des and don't let the door hanging off its hinges bang you on the way out.

Also, consider a merkin.

Ryan said:
Volley said:

My God, maybe you honestly don't get it? And that goes for those, well, "people" who liked your post:-

+ There is getting upset about Manly losing (and so what if I do??);
+ There's providing funds to sick children in a time of need.

Some of the comments previously on here about certain management who used to work with our team, and their direct family both sickened, and disgusted me, but also showed me the demographic we are dealing with here.

Hence my dramatic drop in posting.

Also, I'd rather be one of those 20% passionate type people who ride the high's and low's, than the drones who's opinion is unwilling to change, or who is unwilling to accept challenge, or a difference of opinion.

Volley, it may surprise you dude, but Des is still a human being even though he's not on our team any more. He, along with his new club have done an amazing thing for the greater community.

The drone's decide to bag him for it.

Dumb.

Iincorrect use of an apostrophe is dumb! ;)

Drones'

Ryan, I am pretty sure Volleys point was that you were saying that there is more to life than footy, which is true, but he was pointing out that you are 1 of the most volatile in regards to the footy !! Don't think it had anything to do with the Des charity thing

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7