Depth x 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

brad

First Grader
Just reading earlier that tommy and jake are almost certainties for soo 1 and the possibility of dce and dylan walker being picked . In saying that our depth will have to kick in here x 4 if this comes to fruition. What hastings to 6 green to 7 maybe wright to the centres, who's our 1 .

Just reading earlier that tommy and jake are almost certainties for soo 1 and the possibility of dce and dylan walker being picked . In saying that our depth will have to kick in here x 4 if this comes to fruition. What hastings to 6 green to 7 maybe wright to the centres, who's our 1 .

Very good questions ..... who or whom to locke?

Hope Parker is fit and gets a run.

You are right brad , who is our 1 !!!
Abbott-and-Costello.png

Well, if Parker is out then Brown is the most experienced centre we have.

Hehehehehe

While we're on depth a lot of people saying we will drop out of the 8 due to depth. To me our depth isn't that bad. Let's say we lose.

Tom Trbojevic
Jake Trbojevic
Walker
Cherry-Evans
Myles

We have those positions covered easy.

Hastings can play 1 or halves.
Lock can be replaced by a number of forwards, Kapow can shift, Paseka is not far off also Bainbridge.
Centre covered well with Parker, Wright, Funa and others even frank could play centre.
Cullen can replace dce he's a running half like DCE and would suit green.
And Myles has Perrett, Lussick and others to replace him.

Our depth is no issue.

All the above are possibilities however I think Baz will look to make as few changes as possible.

He has no need to change the hooker as well as 4 other positions and he won't then change the 2nd row to move Frank. I think straight swaps will be the go.

For one game I think he will take a no frills approach, and as crazy as it may make some Silvertails .... Brown is our most experienced fg centre.

Cullen to half and Hastings to centre is also a possibility .... will be interesting whatever happens.

While we're on depth a lot of people saying we will drop out of the 8 due to depth. To me our depth isn't that bad. Let's say we lose.

Tom Trbojevic
Jake Trbojevic
Walker
Cherry-Evans
Myles

We have those positions covered easy.

Hastings can play 1 or halves.
Lock can be replaced by a number of forwards, Kapow can shift, Paseka is not far off also Bainbridge.
Centre covered well with Parker, Wright, Funa and others even frank could play centre.
Cullen can replace dce he's a running half like DCE and would suit green.
And Myles has Perrett, Lussick and others to replace him.

Our depth is no issue.

Just coz we have players in our squad coming into those positions doesn't mean we don't have depth issues! The players potentially missing are much more than the sum of their parts.

While on parts, You have named three debutants and three players with about 5 games experience each. Just spare parts.

I think our forwards depth is good.. But if we are missing tommy, walker and cherry. We have lost all our strike.

Just coz we have players in our squad coming into those positions doesn't mean we don't have depth issues! The players potentially missing are much more than the sum of their parts.

While on parts, You have named three debutants and three players with about 5 games experience each. Just spare parts.

I think our forwards depth is good.. But if we are missing tommy, walker and cherry. We have lost all our strike.
Its definitely alot of strike power.

I think we have more options than most commentators give us credit for, but I would be interested in seeing Winterstein in centres. He is defending close by, so should have the D covered required for a centre and has speed and attacking skills that I think could cover.

If Parker is not injured (does anyone really know?), I'd prefer Frank at centre, Hastings at HB and Parker at fullback. Parker is just a such a solid footy player I think he could handle FB. Thoughts?

Don't think it will be that bad. DCE will be at best on bench - Thurston has decreed that Cronk get the spot, TT will be in team as one of the up & coming, not actual team and will be made available to play if required - we have a bye anyway . JT will be a reserve (even though he did awesome in my opinion) -report ably the coach has others in front of him (again I think he is insane - the coach, that is if he thinks that). Walker will still have to be better to beat Hayne for a position. Don't get that one either. Heart vrs a tosser.

Besides everyone hates a Manly player so we are fine!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8