Depth next year is awesome !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jack went fairly well. Sometimes i think people expect too much of a new player to the top grade. More often than not they will work themselves into the job rather than standout on their first few outings.

hes not that new, he played quite a bit at the Eels

Its over 2 years since he had a top grage game. 1 in 05 and zero in 06. Thats not a relevant playing experience to his hitout with us the other night.

the fact that it is over 2 years since he had a top grade game is an indictor to me he isn't up to it.

He's missed a lot of footy with injuries Fro, missed all but the first 6 games of last season at Parra with a knee injury.

Even this year it's taken this long to get him into the right shape. He had no off-season at Manly, it was all spent doing rehab on his knee that was completely f*cked when he turned up (not sure what rehab he did at Parra, but it wasn't all that effective...)

I've been plenty impressed with a lot of his work in PL. He runs great lines and has decent speed for a guy his size. Crusher has really big wraps on him, reckons he's got plenty of skill that he hasn't really shown on the field this year because he is still working his way back into football after two seasons out of it with injuries.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4