Depth for 2007 - I am worried

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silver

Reserve Grader
Am I the only person concerned with our player depth for 2007, especially prop forwards?? Apart from the messiah J. Lyon we have signed no-one else. It appears we are losing Kylie to England, I am yet to hear what Bryant is doing and I have not seen any capable talent coming through from the lower grades... I also have good mail that Malangi Styles is off to the UK..

Am I in the minority?

I am worried but the club has not let us down in the past few years in that each season we have been stronger than the one before. None of the players who left in 2005 have been really missed. I hope there is something waiting for season's end to be released. BK is the big loss.

To be perfectly honest I am more concerned about the remainder of 2006. For the first time in many years we are at least capable of going into the semi fianl series with some glimmers of hope for success.

I am concerned about the forwards but we dont know what the club has up its sleeve - don't worry yet hwoever if no fowards are signed by 1/1/07 - panic

No, not particularly worried... for 2 reasons

1. Concentrating on this year.. now that we are in the thick of things

2. The club will know who is ear marked for where by now

I'd be more concerned if I was a Canberra supporter :

LOSSES: Woolford , Smith , Croker , Schifcofske , Mogg .
GAINS : Colin Worst ( sorry , Best ) from Dragons

Canberra have some good youngsters ready to step up tho,

Carney, Leoroyd-Lars, Tilse, Zilliman, Dobson, Weyman

i reckon they'll go alright next year

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4