Demetriou Sacked!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sort of like the offers Manly made to Fatty Vautin and Glenn Stewart.

Right or wrong, I still think Fatty (and Crusher at the same time) got $hitty contract offers because the incoming coach didn't really want them in his squad.

Yeah glad Manly have never done that.

Glenn Stewart says hello.
Side note Bob

Gifty and Adam are close from being roommates
Still have connections at suncorp where Gifty has a box

I think there are untold stories about contract negotiations from both

Anyway both are great people and live life like they played

Loyal , give thier best and can be relied upon by those close to them

Go Manly says
Go Manly

Bozo posting a pic of another bozo haha
If the biased mainstream media was to broadcast a list of the achievements of the Albanese Government, it would be a very, very long list.
The voting public have a right to know all the great policies the Albanese Government have put in place to benefit the Australian people.
The Liberals and Nationals have voted against most of these good policies, because they don't like to help people.
The Albanese Government are working very hard to fix up the all the mistakes and errors and the lack of action from 9 and a half years of Liberal/Nationals Government.

People like Karl Stefanovic and other 'journalists' are vicious in the way they phrase their editorials in a way that insinuates that the Labor Government are doing something wrong or bad.
The media never tell the public that the Minority Parties in the Senate block good Labor policies.
Then the Right-Wing Media call it a 'Back flip'
The solution is to vote Labor in The House of Reps and in The Senate.
We need the Liberals' and Nationals' corporate criminal mates to pay tax, so that Labor Governments can pay for all their programs to improve Australian's standard of living.

Go Manly!!!!

If the biased mainstream media was to broadcast a list of the achievements of the Albanese Government, it would be a very, very long list.
The voting public have a right to know all the great policies the Albanese Government have put in place to benefit the Australian people.
The Liberals and Nationals have voted against most of these good policies, because they don't like to help people.
The Albanese Government are working very hard to fix up the all the mistakes and errors and the lack of action from 9 and a half years of Liberal/Nationals Government.

People like Karl Stefanovic and other 'journalists' are vicious in the way they phrase their editorials in a way that insinuates that the Labor Government are doing something wrong or bad.
The media never tell the public that the Minority Parties in the Senate block good Labor policies.
We need the Liberals' and Nationals' corporate criminal mates to pay tax, so that Labor Governments can pay for all their programs to improve Australian's standard of living.

Go Manly!!!!
Haha ok bozo, I knew it would be bad when this clown got in but I didn't think it wuld be this bad. Immigration out of control, housing out of control largely because he opened the floodgates, over 500k immigrants this year projected while aussies can't afford a house. and further destroying our right to "free speach" which was a joke already. I'm no fan of scomo or the liberals and have never voted for them but albo takes the cake for worst pm of my lifetime.Total WEf globalist scum.

Bozo said : This ridiculous comment -
"This Imposter of a Prime minister will join his mate Jason Demetriou in the next Election"
View attachment 26909

I say it's very important to keep the Liberals and Nationals out of Government.
They do a lot of damage, not only from what they do, it's more from what they don't do.
There is a plethora of examples which I won't list.
Though a major example is "Apprenticeships and Training"
After 9 and a half years of not spending any money in this vitally important area, we now have an extreme shortage of Trades people.
Now the Albanese Govt. is pouring millions of dollars into "Apprenticeships and Training" to rectify the problem created by the Liberals / Nationals Government.
When Labor gets back into Govt. the Liberals / Nationals immediately blame them for all the problems that they created.

There are many reasons why the Coalition has been politically inept. John Lord examines 25 of the key areas in which they failed.
By John Lord | 13 December 2018

THE DAY AFTER WATCHING the bear pit, something occurred to me. The Prime Minister was, in his usual manner, blaming Labor for everything his own party was responsible for and, at the same time, describing what Labor would do to the country if they won power.
What occurred to me was the rather pompous way in which Right-wing politicians blame others for their own wrongdoings.

Haha ok bozo, I knew it would be bad when this clown got in but I didn't think it wuld be this bad. Immigration out of control, housing out of control largely because he opened the floodgates, over 500k immigrants this year projected while aussies can't afford a house. and further destroying our right to "free speach" which was a joke already. I'm no fan of scomo or the liberals and have never voted for them but albo takes the cake for worst pm of my lifetime.Total WEf globalist scum.
SPEECH is spelt SPEECH not Speach.
You are a fine example of our wonderful education system, which is under funded by Coalition Governments.

Go Manly!!!!
Suffered one too many head knocks have we?

"This Imposter of a Prime minister will join his mate Jason Demetriou in the next Election"
View attachment 26909

They do a lot of damage, not only from what they do, it's more from what they don't do.
After 9 and a half years of not spending any money in this vitally important area, we now have an extreme shortage of Trades people.
Now the Albanese Govt. is pouring millions of dollars into "Apprenticeships and Training" to rectify the problem created by the Liberals / Nationals Government.
When Labor gets back into Govt. the Liberals / Nationals immediately blame them for all the problems that they created.

There are many reasons why the Coalition has been politically inept. John Lord examines 25 of the key areas in which they failed.

THE DAY AFTER WATCHING the bear pit, something occurred to me. The Prime Minister was, in his usual manner, blaming Labor for everything his own party was responsible for and, at the same time, describing what Labor would do to the country if they won power.
What occurred to me was the rather pompous way in which Right-wing politicians blame others for their own wrongdoings.
May day, May day rant!

I thought this thread was about JD being sacked, not JDs post coaching political aspirations! Fairdinkum.

That said I don’t give a rats about JD being sacked or South Sydney for that matter. Who cares, he’s just the first coach his head has rolled. Arthur won’t be too far behind him.

Have we got a replacement for Flannagan? Because honestly, this is the guy we want.

Why do we want a reject loser bunny ?
No idea if he is any good but there are plenty of assistants who fail as head coaches that can still offer value - it is not always a good indicator of talent as the roles are different

View attachment 26909

Please - don't hold back Anthony

No idea if he is any good but there are plenty of assistants who fail as head coaches that can still offer value - it is not always a good indicator of talent as the roles are different

As coach he's won Queensland Cup, State Championship as well as NSW Cup... It didn't work at Souths for whatever reason (I doubt it's entirely down to the coach), but I think he'll get another crack as a head coach in the future.

The players can make or break a coach. Some factions in a group stop listening and it all starts to fall apart. It about team culture and personal responsibility. Souths have been in a downhill spiral since last season so its difficult to pull out it by simply dumping the coach after 9 rounds. Effectively they are cooked for 2024. The management have been asleep at the wheel, the Sam Burgess incident was a real red flag which was ignored and they are now trying to be reactive far too late.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10