• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SilentBob

Bencher
Little bit from todays Telegraph

Delmege has outlayed $800,000 from his own pocket to pay out any NE players still owed money...

...and...

Look for Delmege and Benny Elias to announce a new business venture in the near future.

I think those stinking Bears paid something like 6 cents in the dollar on the NE debts.

The pricks have got a hide to even consider putting a team back in the NRL

Yeah - well ggod on YOU Wheel. It's great to assume isn't it !!

Singleton was told to go n get stuffed basically (not in those words) by Ken Arthurson. Why would he help?

Besides - The Bears are dead right? What company has to pay debts when declared bankrupt, and dissolved. There isn't even an administrator anymore.

Yeah - well ggod on YOU Wheel. It's great to assume isn't it !!

Singleton was told to go n get stuffed basically (not in those words) by Ken Arthurson. Why would he help?

Besides - The Bears are dead right? What company has to pay debts when declared bankrupt, and dissolved. There isn't even an administrator anymore.

The Bears are not dead, they still playing in the PL and are still making noises, albeit very small squeaky ones about rejoing the NRL.

Pay up you grubby little weasels.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4