Delmege Loves Des Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Garts

First Grader
My boss is a dragons fan and forwarded this link to me

http://groups.msn.com/WorldofRugbyLeague/dragons.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=485245&LastModified=4675579731609002717

its quite probably true - one of my mates is a friend of a son and from what he says there aint no holding back on anything, epsecially the grog and other enhancements to be had. That said i dont think Max takes any notice

I was in the Delmege box after the game on Friday night -

This is totally false accusation, Robbie had a few drinks but so had everyone including myself but he never said anything about Hasler that I heard and he and his mates left of their own accord - there were no issues that were out of hand at all and definetely no security guards.

I suggest this rubbish is from someone with an axe to grind against Robbie & Max or they have a very fertile imagination.

I was in the Delmege box after the game on Friday night -

This is totally false accusation, Robbie had a few drinks but so had everyone including myself but he never said anything about Hasler that I heard and he and his mates left of their own accord - there were no issues that were out of hand at all and definetely no security guards.

I suggest this rubbish is from someone with an axe to grind against Robbie & Max or they have a very fertile imagination.

I have it from a very good source wheel that it was actually you pretending to be Robbie Delmage shouting out after the match telling everyone that Hasler is crap.

It must have been that 7th beer that you had.

ive meet robbie a few times

he seems like a top bloke

it was his and his brothers passion for our club that drew max to come to the rescue

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4