Defence V Defense

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
There isn't going to be any homework is there? I thought I was done with that over 25 years ago lol

I think as long as you don't masticate in class they will let you pass ..... and to think they reckon Maths teachers are fussy about the answers .....

However, can we all agree on one thing .... when the asteroid is hurtling towards Earth ... and destruction is imminent .... it won't be the poets or grammartists we will be calling on for help ....

I think as long as you don't masticate in class they will let you pass ..... and to think they reckon Maths teachers are fussy about the answers .....

However, can we all agree on one thing .... when the asteroid is hurtling towards Earth ... and destruction is imminent .... it won't be the poets or grammartists we will be calling on for help ....

You'll probably be hoping one of them wrote the sign directing you to safety though.

You'll probably be hoping one of them wrote the sign directing you to safety though.

But what would they write it on or with ...... interesting though is that when you dicuss communication ... it should be remembered that the purist form of communication is Mathematics .... it is why the SETI programme is beaming Maths out into space rather than Language ....

For example .... any lifeform that can recieve the SETI transmissions MUST have a formulae and value for pi ..... the simple diagram of a circle and accompaning fiqures will quickly and unequavically communicate the knowledge without any of the possible misinturpretation .. inherent in language ....

Last edited:
So you'll be able to count how many seconds until an asteroid lands on your head, but not the sign directing you to safety.

That Pi in the face is going to hurt!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8