Death Riders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
To all of you who predicted we would get smashed tonight add your name here

The boys stood up & you should be pround of them
I expect we will get hammered nextweek by th Eels , but i dont give a damn
I said at the start of the Season if we make the 8 i will be happy , so here on in everything is a bonus

GO MANLY !!

I am with Six. I came into this game with fear and trepidation. Glad for the result which was enough for this week but probably not for next week.

Always hope and you never know!!! It is a funny game.

i was always feeling we would win, as per my threads

as for next week i think we can do it

i thought we were no hope based on the previous 2 months lack of attitude.fluffy thinks they will win every week so it is no surprise he tipped them and told us about it.the realist in me always thought we would lose most of the seasons back half games and that has been the case so we cynics dont deserve too much flak given we have won 2 from the last 10.flash in the pan stuff from key players wont cut the mustard in this comp and the good teams turn up to play 4 weeks in every 5 .having said that i have to say i love the positive attitude but the last 8 years has knocked it out of me and for good reason.

we will be outclassed next week particularly in the halves and out wide but if we turn up and have a go it will be a good springboard for next year.eight has never beaten one and it wont happen next week.the loss wont worry me as long as we have a dig and do the jersey proud like last night.

on another note i have heard a lot of blokes at the pubs saying having smith coaching them in a big game like this helps us.WRONG FELLAS-brian's semi record is second to none.its the big one that eludes him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4