Dear computer legends,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Does anyone know of a way i could download episodes of the family guy and watch them... i love the show but can't be bothered staying up til 11 to watch it and i'm short on funds to buy the dvd sets at the moment

Peace

use that old school invention called a VCR!

or search for

torrent, family guy
in google. though I wont tell you anymore than that as it is not legal

You gotta download that Torrent program first then search in their for the episodes hey??

just say.. 8) for yes

or

:stupid: for no

you need to download a program like azerus which allows you to download torrents.

The search stated above will find to torrent file for you

I have 3 4 and 5 Nutz, PM me your address and I can send you DVDs, between us we should cover most of us, torrents are easy once youve done it a few times

i recently recieved the box set for a prez. Great stuff with some good bonus features uncluding the episode that fox wouldnt let air even after it had been produced

i recently recieved the box set for a prez. Great stuff with some good bonus features uncluding the episode that fox wouldnt let air even after it had been produced

Mate, I'm pretty sure i have been watching the simpsons since i was born haha and i love em but bloody hell the family guy is funny as.... particular good to throw on after a big night!!

If you search for "Family Guy torrents", there's a site that should come up that is dedicated exactly to what you want... its name is almost as if you're saying "Family Guy torrents" really quickly, then adding a .com at the end :)

FYI, torrents are different to normal downloads. You download a small .torrent file, open it in Azureus then it downloads the actual content. If you do use Azuereus, be sure to get the SafePeer plugin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4