Dead Man Walking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
One of the girls here had her birthday today, her fiance (getting married in January) forgot her birthday.

She had to call him and ask him what day it was

:naughty:

oh my god...that is a dead dead man. he is going to have to work hard to get in the good books. Vicky only remembers my brithday because she writes it down. if I ask her, she never remembers the date. then again after 3 year she cant remember my mobile number either

Well you are forgetable Danny :)

That bloke is in deep poo. he'd better organise a nice dinner pretty quick.

best thing about getting married was the wedding ring (engraved with the date on it.....for easy reference...)

I hope he was good at bluffing his way through an excuse... how did the situation end up clontaago?

You would think so PJ but:

When she rang him and asked what date it was he said "Oh ****, is it our anniversary, sorry babe I totally forgot" that was when she burst into tears!! I think he may be off the couch now.

We even messaged him to let him know but he didnt have his phone.

I would say poor bastard BUT whether we males care too much about dates or not, most of us know the better halves do, so my sympathy level isn't all that high for him.
I feel sorry for the girl especially because she was embarressed at her work.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6