De$ Hasler - 4 years at Dogs and how many premierships?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No premiership but we have made the finals every year he has been at our club. Until we get our halves sorted we will remain mid 8 runners.

With no decent halves on the market Des will be sacked before he can get some decent playmakers in that side. Also my god Dogs supporters are dumb as dog**** thinking a good coach would have won a premiership with their squad already. They have a decent forward pack and thats about it.

Last edited:
Last years gf appearance was a fluke. They've finished in the top 4 only once in those 4 years. Des definitely is on thin ground.

Michael Maguire was a supercoach last couple of years but now people are saying maybe he should move on.

I don't think Des has done bad with what he has had.

Hard to deny Des is a good coach. Belongs with the likes of Bennett, Bellamy, etc. Still don't like him for walking out but as I've seen the ridiculousness that is those who run our club, I can't imagine working for them either!

I cant see Des delivering a premiership title for the dogs

Mainly because they have a **** roster. No halves and now no goal kicker along with the most over rated player in the game, James Graham, who gets dominated in every tackle and runs sideways.

They do have the best 2 wingers in the game, one plays centre the other fullback.

I don't know what you all expect from des he can only dictate orders before a game.After that it's in the players hands on the park.He got the dogs to 2 grand finals & 3 for manly not many coaches the last few years have acieved that.

Just satisfying knowing the Uncle Toddy can wollow in the fact that the best coach of the modern era can't help that sh1thouse club loving the weekend now

2012 - Minor Premiers - Runners Up
2013 - 6th - Eliminated Wk1
2014 - 7th - Runners Up
2015 - 5th - Eliminated in Semi Final

He's done alright, but hasn't delivered the big prize that everyone craves.

I think they'll be Ok next year. Hodkinson isn't a massive loss, but a halves pairing of Reynolds and Mbye do have a few issues, but there is talent there. Pritchard isn't the be all and end all of that pack. They have Shaun Lane to cover that, and of course T-Rex might step up next year ;) I expect they'll be thereabouts next season again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6