• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Until we get a 100% fit Lyon, Matai, Rodney, Ballin, Wolfman back on the field all in the starting 13 we will struggle as well as a fully fit Choc because i think he is still struggling with injury. The first 5 rounds forget about it. If we can jag 2 wins and then get all these guys back on the field and FIT then we may finish somewhere near the 8. Top 4 forget about it we are no chance, otherwise we are looking at bottom 4 or 5 on the table.

Lyon injured, Ballin knocked out, Foran in the centres and Stewart at 5/8... so by half time 4 players he would have spent the off season working with, probably the most, were either off the field or out of position, a very harsh judge would put a line through his name after that.

He made a nice run where he stepped off his right, showed a lot more speed off the mark than Hodkinson ever had, that will develop with his confidence.
His kicking game was pretty good, the distance he gets is something we haven't had since Andrew Walker was around. We hardly had any ball inside the 20 so his short kicking wasn't really on show.
His tackling was decent, they ran Proctor at him all night and I think he came out on top.

Excellent summation Bob.  DCE should be persevered with.  No dropping the bundle for Des, which is his strength.  No doom and gloom about the game.  We needed the run.  We were obviously fitter than last year.  All good really.

How did Toovey and Hasler go in their 1st games in FG?
What about Cliffy and many many others that play in the halves,Thurston got dumped by the doggies and look at him now
he is still a moron but his a good player worthy of his contract at
times

he had no go forward and still produced alot of good short
kicks,Foran can be our long kicker,Ballin done a 90cm kick
does that make him ****? No it does not,2 knock on's were a little
disapointing but **** happens,Smith last year handed us a game in
melbourne from many knock ons,he might be a complete **** but
he isnt **** by any means

Anyone whos thinking he is **** from one game is a complete
moron and not worthy of the oxygen they breath

i thought nce was ok. its a daunting 2 make your debut against the melbourne scum in melb,and  behind a pack with no go forward whatsoever. he was always kicking on the back foot,and with the scum all over him cause we were not making ground up the middle.showed his got some speed when he made that little bust in 2nd half and a couple of nice touches with the ball. with some time and a decent platform from the guys up front,i think he can lead us 4 years 2 come.

Shane link said:
What about Cliffy and many many others that play in the halves,Thurston got dumped by the doggies and look at him now
times

does that make him s**t? No it does not,2 knock on's were a little
disapointing but s**t happens,Smith last year handed us a game in
melbourne from many knock ons,he might be a complete c$%* but
he isnt s**t by any means

Anyone whos thinking he is s**t from one game is a complete
  Ummm, that's what the first post of this thread said, but with far more eloquence. 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186814.msg322892#msg322892 date=1300002977]
times

Ummm, that's what the first post of this thread said, but with far more eloquence. 
[/quote]

Geez, you're full of yourself Mata.

Shane link said:
Thurston got dumped by the doggies and look at him now
times
I think most of us know why he was really dumped by the bulldogs.
I'll give you a clue, CH

Shane link said:
times

Completely agree with all.

Shane - please say something stupid soon I hate agreeing with you.

WAMF link said:
I think most of us know why he was really dumped by the bulldogs.
I'll give you a clue, CH

Yes for sure. Plus they had Anasta and sherwin who were never going to cough up 6 and 7.

I can't see DCE being anything but a Star

he has loads of natural talent, so much so the qlders are talking him up as future origin player.

Then manly have him working with Toovey, Hasler and Joey Johns.

Im excited to watch his game evolve over the next season and half.

Cambo link said:

he has loads of natural talent, so much so the qlders are talking him up as future origin player.

A star please at best a solid first grader but in reality a star in qld cup or reserve grade. I'd say Luke dorn or even Adam hayden had more chance of being a star. I watched him in the 20's and he was average and his game on Saturday reminded me of Adam brown, he has nothing and as a New south Wales supporter I hope he is selected for Qld but knowing Qld even they aren't that stupid

So Greg you have a better point of view than Alfie and King Wally who basically circlejerked over him,I will take their view before yours troll with 33posts

Please, Adam brown was woeful. You must be a friend of Haydn and dorn, they were not first graders and were lucky that the northern eagles had no other choice but to play them.

DCE behind a good pack and another year under his belt will be bloody good.

Either way I will give him a while before I start bagging him and he has already achieved more than brown hayden and dorn

Shane link said:
times

Toovs got man of the match against a touring GB side.

Greg choice link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=186814.msg323209#msg323209 date=1300086134]

A star please at best a solid first grader but in reality a star in qld cup or reserve grade. I'd say Luke dorn or even Adam hayden had more chance of being a star. I watched him in the 20's and he was average and his game on Saturday reminded me of Adam brown, he has nothing and as a New south Wales supporter I hope he is selected for Qld but knowing Qld even they aren't that stupid
[/quote]can I ask who types for you because it's obvious you are a tard of the highest order mate

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8