• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele said:
Given Manly fans are very hard taskmasters on their halfback, that was a more than adequate debut.  Has all the options, can put a man in the hole, is dangerous on his feet and can tackle.

But the best thing for mine was seeing the ball kicked more than 30 metres consistently.

So where are the doubters now?

Greg choice link said:
A star please at best a solid first grader but in reality a star in qld cup or reserve grade. I'd say Luke dorn or even Adam hayden had more chance of being a star. I watched him in the 20's and he was average and his game on Saturday reminded me of Adam brown, he has nothing and as a New south Wales supporter I hope he is selected for Qld but knowing Qld even they aren't that stupid

Gold!

Reggie 12 said:
Matabele link said:
Given Manly fans are very hard taskmasters on their halfback, that was a more than adequate debut.  Has all the options, can put a man in the hole, is dangerous on his feet and can tackle.
But the best thing for mine was seeing the ball kicked more than 30 metres consistently.
Easily pleased if that was adequate then you are a low marker, if he is as good as it gets for us as a halfback then we are not aiming high enough as a club.

Well, don't you feel dumb?

Reggie 12 said:
Cambo link said:
I can't see DCE being anything but a Star

he has loads of natural talent, so much so the qlders are talking him up as future origin player.

Then manly have him working with Toovey, Hasler and Joey Johns.

Im excited to watch his game evolve over the next season and half.
A star please at best a solid first grader but in reality a star in qld cup or reserve grade. I'd say Luke dorn or even Adam hayden had more chance of being a star. I watched him in the 20's and he was average and his game on Saturday reminded me of Adam brown, he has nothing and as a New south Wales supporter I hope he is selected for Qld but knowing Qld even they aren't that stupid

Reggie, you certainly know your footy!

Reggie 12 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Reggie 12 said:
Easily pleased if that was adequate then you are a low marker, if he is as good as it gets for us as a halfback then we are not aiming high enough as a club.
Which halfback in the history of RL played better on his debut ? Its a serious question so put down the razor blade and type.
I would say G toovey, A langer, A Johns, P Sterling, C Gower, G Alexander, S Jones,B Kimmorley, R Stuart, G Freeman, M Orford, J Simon, J Gibbs, M Pearce, L Spina,J Mullen, is that enough I'm sure I can find another hundred not to forget T Hodkinson. No Razor blades here just let's not sugar coat it first game or not we will never win any thing meaningful with him as half and foran as 5/8

Call of the century!

that last group of posts put together by Stevo is a classic. This is the sort of stuff that haunts politicians to their death... when they make stupid, stupid comments... and then hope that no one will remember ;^)

Let's not get too excited. Reggie was a bunny supporting troll who got a dose of calicivirus a while back and hasn't been seen since.

I wouldn't take any notice of Reggie 12. He/She was a Rabbitoh fan who used to like trolling these forums to stir the pot and was banned on numerous occasions until he either gave up or switched usernames.

I miss Reggie! he is probably very down and out about his teams last second loss on monday. Chin up Reggie!

captainskin said:
that last group of posts put together by Stevo is a classic. This is the sort of stuff that haunts politicians to their death... when they make stupid, stupid comments... and then hope that no one will remember ;^)

Just ask Wayne Swann

The Eagle said:
He played like a vet with 2 knock ons and a forward pack
that wasnt dominated but by no means was dominating

Ballin done a shorter kick than Crusher does a dropout
Pick on the old ones hard,i think DCE is a long term answer
to our halfback problem that was fixed for 4 years with Ox

The real good thing about tonight was Stewie got through
unscathed and DCE was solid without yet setting the world
alight

Take out the 2 knock ons and we are onto a winner
Chocs knock-ons were completely forgiven with
being the only forward that ran the ball with any
gusto

Tony misses a tackle and he is the worst Can't Understand Normal Thinking in the
world,truth is the passes he got given he was flat footed
and not expecting to be in the play at all,melbourne rushed
in defense anytime he got it

Take out the knock on's,Checcining and general ring rust
and we will be a force to be reckoned with,its game one
retards,the sky isnt falling yet

Round 5 is around when we hit the straps in 09 and we still
cruised into 5th,dont be so f**king dramatic

Snap

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts