DCE would have re-signed before Xmas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
According to Gibbsy, DCE will be meeting with the Sharks early next week. He thinks, with what's happened today with the Titans, that the Sharks and Sea Eagles are now favoured to sign him.

Interesting that the two most likely clubs (apart from us) to get DCE, Sharks and Titans, are such basket cases. I truly don't understand why this is. Anybody?

It sounds like Orr knew the incidents with the titans players were about to go public....and so he made up this story to try and hurriedly force Manly's hand to re-sign dce before one of his 'bargaining chips' - the titans, fell over.
S'pose they are trotting out the sharks at the moment, but he'll need to make up another club stat!

Watch tomorrow's papers all over Foran leaving now...They wont be bale to help themselves

The bluff is over, the tours, the house hunting, the dinners.

He will now take what's on offer at Manly.

Thanks for the ride (not).

You know, if I was a rugby league player the last club I would want to go to right now is the Titans, especially with all the crap that is happening over this cocaine ring bust.

Might be just me but I would want to stay as far away as I could from that.

What I don't understand is why would a manager say a deal was "offered" verbally to Daly (when speaking to Joe Kelly) when Joe could simply ask if that was true?a Board member or maybe a former board member could confirm to the CEO is that true or not?

Why would Orr risk being called a lier?

Saying it's "not in writing" is a cop out when it could be checked.

You only need to read the paper about broken deals.

If history counts for anything Gavin Orr bought to Manl DCE, Tom S, Brenton L, Justin H, Cheyse Blair, Steve Matai, Tony Santini , Tyson Andrews - awesome players. So what I can't work out is why THIS time his memory failed him ?? With Joe Kelly saying "what deal"? Weird. Us poor fans hope the CEO can be competitive.

Maybe this thread means something different now? Its like a murder mystery party at Manly these days. Kelly did it in the Gym at Narrabeen with a Kicking Tee.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4