DCE to Broncos!/?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Brisbane had a shot at DCE before he signed with Manly last year; not throwing everything at him and signing him will be the major reason Coach Hook will be sacked.

What like josh mcrone? I thought he was still raiders and someone pinched Sam Williams. DCE won't go Ny where. He and Foz are clever enough to know they will always be part of a successful team as long as they are there. We have a good crew around them which is good whilst they are young but in two years when gutherson Chee Kam Buhrer troboievic Hiku tafua and Hiku and Sao are cleaning up for us maybe with symOnds and Lawrence established origin players succession looks good. With the hoppas lock and one centre. Jeez we suck session well.

I obviously got a bit whimsical with this post but I generally do just before bed.

Why not be an optimist?

So whimsy I double hikued. But who hasn't done that at least once. Duck u Middleton the northern eagles were always manly.

Top End Eagle said:
We have a good crew around them which is good whilst they are young but in two years when gutherson Chee Kam Buhrer troboievic Hiku tafua and Hiku and Sao are cleaning up for us maybe with symOnds and Lawrence established origin players succession looks good. With the hoppas lock and one centre.
I like the cut of your jib bro

Top End Eagle said:
What like josh mcrone? I thought he was still raiders and someone pinched Sam Williams. DCE won't go Ny where. He and Foz are clever enough to know they will always be part of a successful team as long as they are there. We have a good crew around them which is good whilst they are young but in two years when gutherson Chee Kam Buhrer troboievic Hiku tafua and Hiku and Sao are cleaning up for us maybe with symOnds and Lawrence established origin players succession looks good. With the hoppas lock and one centre. Jeez we suck session well.

I obviously got a bit whimsical with this post but I generally do just before bed.

Why not be an optimist?

So whimsy I double hikued. But who hasn't done that at least once. Duck u Middleton the northern eagles were always manly.

I think Tookey was kinda right when he said mcrone from the dragons.
Canberra are stmerge's feeder club in a similar way parra is ours :)

Joey Johns on triple M radio the other week when asked about DCE and this sort of talk said DCE and Foz will be at manly for the next 10 years, they wont go anywere.

So he seems confident, obviously knows they are happy were they are AND the club arent going to let the best halves combo just walk out of the door are they.

The culture Manly have counts for alot ! would only think a big name player like that, if they were to leave would be for different reasons other than just the money.

CAMBO said:
Top End Eagle said:

Why not be an optimist?

I think Tookey was kinda right when he said mcrone from the dragons.
Canberra are stmerge's feeder club in a similar way parra is ours :)
Except canberra is better on the field than illawarra, while we are better than parra.

Some disparaging assessments of DCE but I suspect that is simply reverse psychology from those who fear we could lose him in the future. He is an amazing player who adds heaps to our team. Some of his touch finders from penalties are huge (though he has missed a couple of times too!). He runs he passes he tackles he kicks. For Queensland he was even taking hit-ups off his own line!

We are fortunate to have this bloke, and it's no surprise other clubs love to daydream about getting him. He's happy here, and well-paid, so let them dream on.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Some disparaging assessments of DCE but I suspect that is simply reverse psychology from those who fear we could lose him in the future. He is an amazing player who adds heaps to our team. Some of his touch finders from penalties are huge (though he has missed a couple of times too!). He runs he passes he tackles he kicks. For Queensland he was even taking hit-ups off his own line!

We are fortunate to have this bloke, and it's no surprise other clubs love to daydream about getting him. He's happy here, and well-paid, so let them dream on.

Hope your not talking about my posts because if that's the case I've been misunderstood, I think daly is awesome the point I was making.

This thread doesn't really matter the club won't let him go.

this is what someone on FB has said.....Strong mail has come to my attention that Manly have signed Darren Lockyer to work exclusively with DCE, in 2014, as a kicking coach.now this is not from me,make of it what you will

I was trying my hardest last week to get some info from firstly the brother of the assistant coach at the Broncs on Friday night, and on Sat night I had there under 20's coach under interrogation!...nothing...maybe it was the way I asked the question....
"Youse c**ts aren't gunna try and steal Daly are ya!!:mad: ...bastards!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8