DCE skulling a schooner with a rabble cheering .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
most concerning thing about this video is him sitting in the nose bleeds in the trumper stand. surely he could get a contact with members tickets, or corporate box. or is that just another contrived attempt at projecting an image of having the common touch ?

It's an obvious example of the lasting effects of the drinking culture propagated by the Trent Barrett era..

Signed
Numbnut

Well, are you saying that Dessie is that ineffective that he needs more than 3 preseasons and 2 full years to have an effect ? .. wow, you have a very poor opinion of Des.

And please ... can you do me a favour and remind me of all the alcohol related dramas that occurred under Barrett ...

most concerning thing about this video is him sitting in the nose bleeds in the trumper stand. surely he could get a contact with members tickets, or corporate box. or is that just another contrived attempt at projecting an image of having the common touch ?

Not hard to get into trouble around here is it ...

Well, are you saying that Dessie is that ineffective that he needs more than 3 preseasons and 2 full years to have an effect ? .. wow, you have a very poor opinion of Des.

And please ... can you do me a favour and remind me of all the alcohol related dramas that occurred under Barrett ...

I stay out of this as I prefer to watch from the sidelines with my popcorn but "Gladstone" immediately springs to mind.

I stay out of this as I prefer to watch from the sidelines with my popcorn but "Gladstone" immediately springs to mind.
Haha... what an absolute shemozzle that trip turned out to be. I'm looking forward to watching @Woodsie coach the Dogs this year. He sure as sh1t won't be able to fall back on the excuse of being understaffed, or having to watch his players get changed in their cars before training.

It's gonna be fun!

Can't recall that alcohol was blamed .. but if I concede Gladstone ... that is one incident in 3 years ... must have been the best behaved drinking culture in history ... the fact is they were probably the best 3 years that I can remember for the lack of off field dramas ...

My point has always been dickheads will be dickheads regardless of who the coach is ... just look at the canberra lads with Ricky as their coach... or the Melb lads in Bali with Bellamy as their coach ... and plenty of Bronco's under Bennett ... and even watmough fighting with a sponsor at a season launch under Dessie for heavens sake ...

Blaming the coach in most cases is a nonsense ..

Nothing to do with the coach. Rugby league, as a whole, has always had a major issue with drinking. Listen to our team victory song if you've got any doubt. Is that issue reflective of broader Australian society? Of course. How big a problem is it? Ask Payne Haas or Dylan Walker - or any other idiot who gets into trouble while on the piss.

But yeah, getting the pitchforks out for DCE knocking back a beer like that at the cricket is probably a bit of a stretch.

Have no fear Silvertails. I have it on good authority that it was a light beer.

We can resume normality now and wait for one of the other numbnuts to get arrested for pizza bashing or church stabbing or fly spray alcohol driving etc...

Anyone hear BSB this morning? Daley and Michael Clarke in raptures about Tom Brady.

Not for being the NFL GOAT, but for being so legless drunk during post Superbowl celebrations that they agreed he should be declared an honorary Aussie. They were gushing in their approval, it proved what a great guy he is. They were so delighted they couldn't stop giggling.

Anyhow, good luck to any young Aussie sportsmen aiming to resist the drinking culture. The pressure to conform is immense.

Anyone hear BSB this morning? Daley and Michael Clarke in raptures about Tom Brady.

Not for being the NFL GOAT, but for being so legless drunk during post Superbowl celebrations that they agreed he should be declared an honorary Aussie. They were gushing in their approval, it proved what a great guy he is. They were so delighted they couldn't stop giggling.

Anyhow, good luck to any young Aussie sportsmen aiming to resist the drinking culture. The pressure to conform is immense.

Brady did throw the trophy from one boat to another.

That could have ended soooo badly. Especially if the trophy wasn't deflated a little bit.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4