DCE Presser today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If it isn’t cherry it wouldn’t be all over the nrl site and league media. There are no surprises where there are media releases.

Frankly nobody else in the qld team is palatable or experienced enough.

The league needs to put clean cut family men like chez front and center.

Interesting considering Lockyer was one of the selectors I believed were anti chez during his non selections.
I was surprised when he said it on the Sunday Footy Show.

Then Lokyer was in 100% Footy and not only did he say it as a fait accompli, he defended it when Gal and the Journo dismissed Chez. :rolleyes:

Maybe the GOAT dissed Lokyer :think:

I was surprised when he said it on the Sunday Footy Show.

Then Lokyer was in 100% Footy and not only did he say it as a fait accompli, he defended it when Gal and the Journo dismissed Chez. :rolleyes:

Maybe the GOAT dissed Lokyer :think:
Yeah I did see that, but in saying that as a selector I think he has to say something like he did. Whether it's what he truly believes I dunno. But either way Lockyer is the man you want in your corner

What's the relationship between Lockyer & Tallis these days, given Tallis' view on the whole Broncos underperforming under Seibold/Walters' handshake thing?

Queensland players have supported the idea that Daly Cherry-Evans should become the new captain of the Maroons.

During a press conference on Monday, current Maroons coach Kevin Walters suggested Cherry-Evans will be one of the options to replace former Queensland captain Greg Inglis.
Meanwhile the retards on NRL 360 reckon serial ****up Cameron Munster would be preferable....

Cherry-Evans and Cowboys playmaker Michael Morgan have emerged as frontrunners for the vacant post, but Luke Lewis and Queensland great Billy Moore had other ideas.
“He is 24 years old, but you’ve got a great player in Matt Scott that can be the vice-captain and can help him with all his experience,” Lewis said on Fox Sports.
“Munster is ready to take that step and he would grow by giving him that added responsibility to take the team by the scruff of the neck.

“He has been led by one of the great Queensland captains in Cameron Smith for a long time. I think it is a great pick and Munster is the man for the job for a long time.

“He has the experience around him to really lead this Queensland side and I think he will thrive with the ‘C’ next to his name.”

Matt Scott is the reason that the Cows can't get it up anymore.

Would be pressed to make the Qld Team on form @:cool:

Munster is one drink away from disaster still :wondering:

Chez is the obvious choice but I doubt that he would be holding his breath over this :shake:

Not that I care but will origin this year be a very lop-sided affair, in Blues favour? Who does Qld have left?
Origin only had appeal when Queensland was strong, will be pretty boring if NSW romp away with it.

Not that I care but will origin this year be a very lop-sided affair, in Blues favour? Who does Qld have left?
Origin only had appeal when Queensland was strong, will be pretty boring if NSW romp away with it.
It's a contest once more but should Qld lose, Chez is their resident scapegoat :cool:

On the flip side I can sort of see why Lewis, a former Blue, would want Munster for captain. Tenterfield Billys enthusiasm is harder to fathom. I wonder if they've considered Munster and McGuire as co-captains?

1995 says "Hold my beer."

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8