DCE out for a Month or a week or a day...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: DCE out for a Month

MadMarcus said:
Depending on who you listen to he got 3 mins, 7 mins or 8 mins... clearly NRL timekeepers are no better than their NRL counterparts...

It was a memerable 3 minutes :blush:

I dont believe "slight calf strain" for a single second. Is DCE (who's never missed a match until now) likely to miss a match against the Storm for a 'slight strain' ? Its his knee. That's my theory. Do we have any details / club statements on 'DCE out for a Month' ?

On the league live app it has toovey saying that dce is still a chance to play on Saturday.

Praps Strone33 could edit the title of this thread to DCE out for a day or two.

Alan said:
Good luck to bellyache trying to work out our game plan.
Very Good point you made there Alan . I predict another gutsy win from us :)

EagleFromMay1967 said:
I dont believe "slight calf strain" for a single second. Is DCE (who's never missed a match until now) likely to miss a match against the Storm for a 'slight strain' ? Its his knee. That's my theory. Do we have any details / club statements on 'DCE out for a Month' ?

He missed the Cowboys match on Good Friday with a calf injury.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. David Williams
06. Jack Littlejohn
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Starling
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Tom Symonds

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Jason King
16. Jesse Sene-Lefao
17. Dunamis Lui

is a more than satisfactory team.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-upbeat-about-cherryevans-injury-20140505-zr4v1.html 2:36pm Manly coach Geoff Toovey is expecting star halfback Daly Cherry-Evans to be fit for Saturday's NRL clash with Melbourne despite a calf strain picked up in Friday's Test cameo appearance.

He needs it to be 100%, rather he be out now than for rest of season if he completely tears it :angel:

Scumos are easybeats !

I recall Jamie Lyon limping off with a calf injury in the first half of a semi against Dogs in 2012. He was in severe doubt but surprisingly played the next week against Cows and played very strongly.

Toovey mind games at play here for sure, I'll be very surprised if DCE doesn't run out - especially to play against Cronk.

Brissie Kid said:
Did anyone register Cliff Lyons under our cap for a $1?

Greenberg wouldn't let us. He said that because Cliffy had played for Australia he would have to be counted under the salary cap for the same amount as Thurston.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4