DCE is a Freak

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Thewestisbest

Reserve Grader
DCE ( I'm hoping) could become the player with the most games played ever. I wonder who has the medal for that one right now? Is it Cameron Smith?

If he's on circa 800k next season to boot, that's a steal.
Agreed about 800k being a steal.

KaZa

Bencher
As one of DCE's biggest critics.. i think Seibold has simplified DCE game and he is just getting the basics nailed down. Credit to DCE he has been fantastic this year and its his best year in a long time. At age 34 as well. His support play is unbelievable. Some other players could learn off that as it seems to be missing if DCE is the one making a break.. not many follow or hang off the big forwards we have for an off load. His kicking has been more effective as well. Just his general game management has improved heaps. Seibold wont get much credit but he should. Fair play to both. One of the main issues i had with DCE besides his game management was the amount of $$ he took off our cap. I believe he had a percentage clause based on what our cap was which has hindered us. Going forward if he is on the reported 800k.. thats great value for DCE and allows us to bring in other players ie Brooks. We just need some bigger bodies willing to make the metres and tackles as i believe we lack that for a proper title charge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
11 5 6 -88 12