DCE confirms Titans move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can drink and post, but tea or mineral water is safer than alcohol! Some of the aggro posts I see on the forum these days make me wonder if people are high on crystal meth ...
Well it is the drug of choice for a new generation, hell even high flying bank execs give it a nudge...

I still like the "punch in the nose" test when it comes to posting, that is - if I said what i posted to someone's face could I reasonably expect a punch in the nose? If yes, maybe I shouldn't post it.

There are a lot of bullies on this forum, and I don't find Ryan one of them. What a mob mentality! F this, f that, f him, piss off, get lost... And they don't think they are being abusive. Keep serving it up to them Ryan.

Hahaha, it all has absolutely 0 affect on me mate. In fact, I find it quite amusing. I maye be a little fella, but got.some broad shoulders :)

I won't start the hand bag whippings, but if I get whipped, ill pull out mine, and reply (which maybe I shouldnt).

I come here for fun. Some take it all far too personally and seriously and go on the attack if you suggest shock horror the team is out of form.

Dan should sell prozak on the site with a cart system. He'd make millions.

Admittedly, I think theres a line in the sand and consider players family members and friends off line when it comes to criticism. That makes me boil. DCE'S mother should be free to express how she feels about her son without vitriol. I'd still stick up for her.

@Ryan has alway shown strong opinions. Sometimes I don't agree with them- especially regarding Tooves. My Loyalty to this courageous man goes back a long way. If he has lost the respect of the team IMO it's because some of these spoilt Gen Y little brats who need to stop counting their money, think outside their inner circle boys club and grow up. They're are the guys sabotaging the team, not Tooves.
As for Ryan originally being a bears supporter, that's obviously done and dusted so it should not be continuously brought up.
The reason he expresses his strong opinions on here is because he's 100% a passionate Manly supporter and if we disagree with the content of his posts it's due to what's happening at Manly atm and has got nothing to do with the Bears.
Differing opinions are good for this forum so post from the heart. We're all Sea Eagle nutters sharing the goal of seeing our team rise back to the top.

@Ryan has alway shown strong opinions. Sometimes I don't agree with them- especially regarding Tooves. My Loyalty to this courageous man goes back a long way. If he has lost the respect of the team IMO it's because some of these spoilt Gen Y little brats who need to stop counting their money, think outside their inner circle boys club and grow up. They're are the guys sabotaging the team, not Tooves.
As for Ryan originally being a bears supporter, that's obviously done and dusted so it should not be continuously brought up.
The reason he expresses his strong opinions on here is because he's 100% a passionate Manly supporter and if we disagree with the content of his posts it's due to what's happening at Manly atm and has got nothing to do with the Bears.
Differing opinions are good for this forum so post from the heart. We're all Sea Eagle nutters sharing the goal of seeing our team rise back to the top.

I know people WANT to forget The Northern Eagles Nicci, but it happened. I wonder if the Dragons fans on their boards rip the hell out of people for being Illawarra fans?

Anyways, again, I find it amusing.

Tbh a bit over what/where DCE go's....
Seems to me a decent young bloke confused about his future - we probably all have considered other options in our work place at 1 time.
Only time will tell the real answer.
Injured a few times & stuck on the field on Friday, so maybe shows he is giving his all while at Manly which is the main concern today.
Not dripping Tomato or BBQ Sauce but can say 100% his intentions were to stay at Manly Long after Foran had jumped ship so his heart is still here.

Notice in Rothfields snide remarks today he says DCE is a sinner for not putting to rest the deal which he thought was a few weeks ago...
I ask myself wasn't he the goose who published it in the paper about him apparently renigging on the deal without facts?

It's not over yet. His confirmation that he's going to the tits is very underwhelming.
I tend to agree....something is still going on IMO. He still is more likely to go than stay, but it's not done and dusted yet.

Saying handbags is sexist. I call on the ladies of the site to investigate a class action lawsuit against dan and the perpetrators.

Now I don't know how avatar v avatar works in court but I'm sure there are lawyers happy to take your money trying to enforce the ridiculous!

vote 1 fast bucks!

edit: and stop being sexist!

edit: Yes you!

Not so much you

But you, on the left.

Not politically left, ya doofus...

Literally left.

In the damn t-shirt!

yeah, you!

Stop it!

Funny rlw_mole was so certain DCE was backflipping now the mole has backflipped and said DCE is not backflipping.

So as per usual the moley just makes things up

Hahaha, it all has absolutely 0 affect on me mate. In fact, I find it quite amusing. I maye be a little fella, but got.some broad shoulders :)

I won't start the hand bag whippings, but if I get whipped, ill pull out mine, and reply (which maybe I shouldnt).

I come here for fun. Some take it all far too personally and seriously and go on the attack if you suggest shock horror the team is out of form.

Dan should sell prozak on the site with a cart system. He'd make millions.

Admittedly, I think theres a line in the sand and consider players family members and friends off line when it comes to criticism. That makes me boil. DCE'S mother should be free to express how she feels about her son without vitriol. I'd still stick up for her.
I know Ryan's secret and this is just a ruse to distract everyone from the truth! He is anti DCE resigning because he has his heart set on Richie Myler. He is firing up about DCE's mum while bombarding Joe Kelly with emails from a bunch of fake accounts that all link to Richie's you tube clips.

If this meeting at Fox with Orr and Kelly present is not more lies, then you have to say it looks like the wheels are/were in motion to get something happening...so why would the media report one way or another, when they can simply report the "possibility" of a backflip. They always have to be so black and white about everything, when the best thing they could do for their credibility is to remain neutral until something more definite pops up. By all means report the "chance" of it happening, but call it that; a chance!

You can drink and post, but tea or mineral water is safer than alcohol! Some of the aggro posts I see on the forum these days make me wonder if people are high on crystal meth ...

I've never seen it so bad , makes me really sad as I just don't believe Manly fans should be attacking Manly fans......full stop!!

If this meeting at Fox with Orr and Kelly present is not more lies, then you have to say it looks like the wheels are/were in motion to get something happening...so why would the media report one way or another, when they can simply report the "possibility" of a backflip. They always have to be so black and white about everything, when the best thing they could do for their credibility is to remain neutral until something more definite pops up. By all means report the "chance" of it happening, but call it that; a chance!
Ah yes, but if it comes off they can say they had the scoop and reference themselves and if it doesn't they just don't write anything and act like it all never happened.

Here is an interesting question about the media - what aren't they doing any follow up on the GC drug scandal? How did that just COMPLETELY disappear? It's ****ing bizarre. Brett Stewart has to put up with a life time of being called a rapist but these hacks dropped this story after a week!

I know people WANT to forget The Northern Eagles Nicci, but it happened. I wonder if the Dragons fans on their boards rip the hell out of people for being Illawarra fans?

Anyways, again, I find it amusing.
Lol. I reckon the dragons geese are too delusional to even acknowledge they are a merge. No recognition of Illawarra at all from the original dragon fans.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8