DCE confirms Titans move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The transcript with ch10 is in the Tele. He chooses his words very carefully.

I'd say it's still over 50% our way pending him getting a deal to his liking but I'm an optimist.

Now that the 'process' is camped outside his home - I wonder if Chez's enjoyment is waning ?:rolleyes:

Ms karma is alive and well :D

Last edited:
I felt the same . The journo badgered him until he said 'Yes' so the journo would leave him alone. It was not said with any conviction at all.
Agree. What he said was he was extremely uncomfortable with the media reports.

So he doesn't want to add more fuel to it.

Leave Ryan alone! At least he is consistent! I find is pessimistic realism quite comfortable and reassuring. At least you can count on this!
Too many back flippers on this forum ha!:)

There are a lot of bullies on this forum, and I don't find Ryan one of them. What a mob mentality! F this, f that, f him, piss off, get lost... And they don't think they are being abusive. Keep serving it up to them Ryan.

There are a lot of bullies on this forum, and I don't find Ryan one of them. What a mob mentality! F this, f that, f him, piss off, get lost... And they don't think they are being abusive. Keep serving it up to them Ryan.

Agree leave "Ryan" (okay not close to brittney but who cares anymore) alone

Sounds like Orr is an ironstine and has not advised DCE properly of his future income earning potential if he remained in Sydney compared to what it would be on the Gold Coast.

I wonder what the players get for the 10% commission? Not much by the sound of it

Bite of the cherry

Central to the story about Daly Cherry-Evans' potential backflip is a meeting surrounding the prospect of a TV deal in Sydney.

Cherry-Evans was represented at a meeting with Fox Sports recently, which was also attended by Manly boss Joe Kelly. The clear message at the meeting was Cherry-Evans wanted to stay in Sydney, and working with Fox on a regular basis was part of that plan.

The most unusual thought of the week emerged from that meeting. The third-party deals have been mentioned as an issue – quite simply DCE found out after his deal with the Titans that his corporate value was no longer the same as it would be if he remained in Sydney.

That he didn't know that earlier is bizarre. Even more unusual is the line that Cherry-Evans wants to work on a career in the media, with talk of his potential to be "the next Matthew Johns".

Now there is no question DCE has media skill – he could be a politician the way he deals with questions. But the majority of the media find him condescending in his approach. He is also off with large sections of the media – again because of that attitude. Johns cultivated relationships with the media during his playing career and again after retirement.

Perhaps DCE needs to sit down with a few experienced journalists and find out how the media actually work. It's something Johns did, and he also had spark, humour and bite to his comments and views.

He wrote a column and put thought into it. If Cherry-Evans wants to be the next Johns and make his career dream come true, he has a road to travel.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rug...cted-rapist-luke-lazarus-20150418-1mnzs6.html

We haven't learnt from "Keiran Café Ryan" gate have we. If Ryan says he's going then that's good enough for me. Can't say I agree with all the tennis abuse going on here but it's pretty reflective of the way our club has been sliding. Lot's of bitching,whining name calling and no effort to concentrate on just football from the owners, CEO, staff,players right down to the supporters. I don't think I've seen us this bad ever. One would summise we are trawling around the bottom of the cesspool dregs at this point in time as a club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8