DCE and Stewart bros rift?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
Brissie Kid said:
Broncos clearing the decks for someone. Wallace gone to Penrith now Prince just announced retirement.

Yes they are. His name is Anthony Milford.

I read in the courier a while back that they signed their u20's half back for ridiculous money, from memory I think it was 300k a year.

This extract in SMH today should put this to bed for good.

Give 'em Wat for

Manly back-rower Anthony Watmough has revealed his team's fury at reports in late August claiming a rift between Daly Cherry-Evans and the Stewart brothers would force the halfback out of the club and to the Broncos.

''That story itself pissed off more people than the two having an argument, which they never had,'' he said. ''It infuriated me, that people would write that about our club. Not just me, but a lot of people were put offside by that article.

''To their credit, the boys come out and said there were no dramas. We know where it came from. We know exactly where it came from. They've been pulled into line anyway. If we think you're hurting our club, you're going to cop it.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/no-dillydallying-as-gallen-gets-stuck-in-20131003-2uxfn.html#ixzz2gip0xIw9

Wouldn't want to have been the person who started that rumour. "Pulled into line"..... "you're going to cop it"....LOL. Wouldn't want to get on teh wrong side of Choc or Stevie.

Well if there is a rift.....keep it up! Because the links between Gift, Snake and Cherry couldn't be better.

Maybe because the 3 of them have a telepathic link on the field people think they don't talk?

Maybe DCE and the Brothers Stewart should do what the Morris twins did down in Wollongong a few of years ago.....have a mock punch up on field (I wonder if they'd get sent to the sin-bin?) lol.

Daddycool said:
Stevo said:
Would love to know who it was

Hmmm.... Who knows the Stewart bros really well and loves to blab to the media to feel important?

I assume you're talking about Zorba? He has aways gotten on very well with the players in the past? What would he gain by leaking a rumor like that?

What are the Broncos playing at? Not for the first time in past weeks, doing a DCE story on their website.

Cherry-Evans Nabs His Lucky Seven

Thursday 31 October 2013 3:58 PM

He is a Queenslander through and through but admits it was Andrew Johns he grew up wanting to emulate - with maybe a little of Allan Langer thrown in.

http://www.broncos.com.au/news-display/CherryEvans-Nabs-His-Lucky-Seven/86712

The next article at the bottom of the page is one titled "Inglis shoots to no.1"

So if you are Queenslander they tend to feature you

Just noticed a story on Cameron Smith meeting the Queen as well

One of the great things about being a Manly fan in Qld....the day after the GF, DCE was all over the back page of the local paper. Huge picture and story about his GF blinder. About 3 pages back was a blurb and a picture so small you had to close one eye to see it, about the Roosters winning.

mozgrame said:
One of the great things about being a Manly fan in Qld....the day after the GF, DCE was all over the back page of the local paper. Huge picture and story about his GF blinder. About 3 pages back was a blurb and a picture so small you had to close one eye to see it, about the Roosters winning.

One of the best things about living in Qld is living north of the Tweed

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7