DCE and Stewart bros rift?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
One of the best things to do in Qld is visit my place in Noosa. Clive Palmers place is crap in comparison.

Got a few dinosaurs out the back do you jatz ? :D

mickqld said:
Jatz Crackers said:
One of the best things to do in Qld is visit my place in Noosa. Clive Palmers place is crap in comparison.

You betcha Mick.

My only first world problem is I think Im going to have trouble parking the Titanic II in Laguna Bay.

Jatz Crackers said:
mickqld said:
Jatz Crackers said:

You betcha Mick.

My only first world problem is I think Im going to have trouble parking the Titanic II in Laguna Bay.

No shortage of peasants to fill the lower decks. Plenty of Parra,Dogs and Souffs supporters out there.

There's no rift we all know this was a figment of Gavin Orr and the broncos imagination.

Why do you think a former manly prop gave Orr a massive spray and told him he wasn't welcome near the squad in the lead up to the finals last year.

CAMBO said:
There's no rift we all know this was a figment of Gavin Orr and the broncos imagination.

Why do you think a former manly prop gave Orr a massive spray and told him he wasn't welcome near the squad in the lead up to the finals last year.

Spud Carroll ?

Las Vegas Blvd said:
CAMBO said:

Spud Carroll ?

Lol. No, Brent kite :)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8