DCE and choc injured?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I say again, rest em both this week, then see how they're travelling for the Dogs game.

Especially if Killer n Foz are good to go against the Bronx.

Those blaming Origin for injuries need to realize, the same could've happened against the Knights, or in the game against the Bronx next Sunday.

I do feel, with the new rule tweaks and intensity of footy this year, injuries - or the lack of to key players - will play the single most important role in determining the Premiers, come GF night.

And I admit to being a bit worried about our guys...Snake, Killer, Foz, Gift, now Choc and Sid battling chronic problems, not just bumps and bruises...

If we could keep em all fit we'd be just about writing our name on the Cup!

But blaming Origin is pointless; and last night was pretty amazing for mine.

Excellent that means no more origin for Choc us Cherry will miss game 2

Nothing excellent about it. Watch our lack of fire in the forwards with no leaders in the pack Choc or Gift. We are going to get smacked this weekend.

Stevo said:
Tooves said in an interview on radio a few weeks ago that Matai was eligible for NZ he just wasn't picked.

If that's the case then Kiwis are even more stupid than I gave them credit for.

If Smith is gone, shouldn't they consider Matt Ballin again? He is always quite underated and very dependable.

eelcatcher said:
If Smith is gone, shouldn't they consider Matt Ballin again? He is always quite underated and very dependable.

The Rorters Hooker was in camp for SOO 1 - Matty is not their preferred option :-/

But it would be good for Manly to have another of their Team in a bashfest :p

Don't remind me that Super-Matt is another Queenslander...as his his current understudy, Jayden Hodges (AND he's related to Justin Hodges!)

Someone reassure me our 20's rising star, Michael Stigg is a true-Blue please.

I still love Matty.

He proves that even number 9's can be nice guys.

Scam Smith will be OK and in SOO 2.

He proves that some ''nice guys'' are actually A-holes and con-artists!

DCE has travelled to Brisbane and will have a fitness test just before kick off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4