DCE and choc injured?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

stlth15

Saw choc with his arm bandaged and didn't come back on. DCE got smashed in the last tackle. Wasn't sure if it was his troublesome knee. Hope it's just a cork....GO THE BLuEs!!

Just continuing injuries to Choc elbow and DCE leg. Doubt they will play.

**** DCE looked very sick just then couldn't walk in the dressing room

Dce was being assisted to walk accross to sit down in the change room. Didnt look good.

He was feeling it in the warm down.

Damn SOO costing teams players. Annoys me alot.

He wont be playing this week. In fact, by that vision he might not play game 2

Yeah this is easily the biggest down-side of the night.

But a lot of us expected it to happen.

We could afford to give em this week off.
After that we got the Dogs tho...

I reckon dogs will be missing Reynolds suspended as well as Josh Morris

Triple m - after match conference

choc serious bicep injury

morris brothers injured

dogkinson injured

cronk broken arm

grub reynolds hit with grade 2

Ch 9 said Choc's prob is left elbow. Good luck champ!

Ouch, not happy. Vision of DCE needing to be helped to walk and sit down. That was the last thing I wanted to see.

Fulton would have been straight on the phone to 2V saying its best all around for them to rest until the next SOO.

DCE will benefit greatly from that experience. The Cherry will blossom later this year, more than we can imagine.

QLD lost the game in the 10 min confusion when Thurston pulled ranks and kept playing his preferred halfback position. They were are much deadlier combo when DCE started controlling the attack early in the sets allowing Thurston to make the later tackle big plays.

Lots of QLDs old guard made lots of errors tonight. DCE was solid and crafty without being spectacular. I thought he was a chance of winning the game with a last minute play. Hats off to him for having lots of ticker. He gave it his all hitting the line hard at the end, making the big play to win the game on his own with a solo run. That's where he got injured.

He is the best kid, person, player, team mate, ambassador whatever praise you want to heap on him going around.

Special talent, loved any moment of his Manly career so far and will only come back after this minor injury setback an even better player.

Fox sports reporting DCE has a hip injury and won't play on Sunday. Let's hope that's not the case! :(

A couple of these threads are crossing over in the post mortem pandemonium... lol.

Unfortunately the prognosis isn't better anywhere else either.

So if DCE misses SOO2 and Cronk is sidelined with a broken arm, who is QLD's next in line for halfback?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6