DCE 20 year deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
He turned 25 earlier this year and he is on 500K this year.

Its easy to see why clubs continue to offer him a million a year for 4 years. Would be tempting for any young man to earn 4 million before turning 30.

I think we should sign him up on a 20 year deal, on 500K per year. It would also be nice for a young man to know that they can earn at least 10 million dollars by the time they get to 45. Third party deals on top of that would be icing on the cake.

I reckon we should sign him up now to play for us until he reaches 34. After that, he can play for another year if he wants as captain/coach. Either way, he could switch straight to coaching our beloved sea eagles, straight after he retires from playing and until he reaches 45.

A sweet deal.
A 20 year deal.
Keeps him with us until he is 45.

silvertail said:

Its easy to see why clubs continue to offer him a million a year for 4 years. Would be tempting for any young man to earn 4 million before turning 30.

I think we should sign him up on a 20 year deal, on 500K per year. It would also be nice for a young man to know that they can earn at least 10 million dollars by the time they get to 45. Third party deals on top of that would be icing on the cake.

I reckon we should sign him up now to play for us until he reaches 34. After that, he can play for another year if he wants as captain/coach. Either way, he could switch straight to coaching our beloved sea eagles, straight after he retires from playing and until he reaches 45.

A sweet deal.
A 20 year deal.

I think you are thinking too short term- with the retirement age going up, we should offer him at least a 40 year contract to see him through to 65....

Vyssini said:
silvertail said:

A sweet deal.
A 20 year deal.

I think you are thinking too short term- with the retirement age going up, we should offer him at least a 40 year contract to see him through to 65....

Make it 45 years With Tony Abbott it will be 70

RiverEagle said:
Moondog said:
Throw in a block of flats and Tasmania and I think we've got him.

Not Tassie Moondog.

He has enough of an inherent handicap, being a two-headed QLD-er!
If you've got a two-headed half does that make him a whole? I reckon Maloney might be a hole...

Moondog said:
RiverEagle said:
Moondog said:
Throw in a block of flats and Tasmania and I think we've got him.

Not Tassie Moondog.

He has enough of an inherent handicap, being a two-headed QLD-er!
If you've got a two-headed half does that make him a whole? I reckon Maloney might be a hole...

It does with Daly.

He's every bit as good as the Milky-Bar Kid (a glass and a half!)

As opposed to Baloney.

He is indeed a pot-hole, when not assuming his natural position: a speed-bump.

The Wheel said:
Vyssini said:
silvertail said:

A sweet deal.
A 20 year deal.

Make it 45 years With Tony Abbott it will be 70

Luckily I scrolled down this thread further and saw your post because I was about to post the same thing. :)

Greedy bugger! He should be punished for not playing for free here at Manly, and made to accept the Eels offer. I can't believe we let Daniel Harrison go to the London Bronco's to free up money for DCE.

Pay him 10 mill for the first 8 years then $200k for the next 12 years wether he is playing or not.

mozgrame said:
Greedy bugger! He should be punished for not playing for free here at Manly, and made to accept the Eels offer. I can't believe we let Daniel Harrison go to the London Bronco's to free up money for DCE.
I heard the London broncos were religated out of the super league. May be back sooner than you think.

globaleagle said:
Maybe he just wants some cake....

Has anyone bothered to bake him a cake?
I don't want to kill the man GE.:p
Have never picked up from my D in Home-Ec.

Jerry1 said:
mozgrame said:
I heard the London broncos were religated out of the super league. May be back sooner than you think.

Great, so DCE now has us off loading players to nowhere. ;)

Brisbane Bronco's are excited ;

The Brisbane Broncos have got their man if they want him, with Wayne Bennett informing club directors he is ready to come home to rebuild the Brisbane empire he created.
And while the five-person Broncos board has yet to reach a unanimous verdict on Bennett, club legend Darren Lockyer shapes as the key.
Bennett has indicated he will return to Red Hill if the head coaching spot is available after a series of meetings with board members Dennis Watt and Tony Joseph.
“The Broncos have approached Wayne and he will come back if a job is there,” a well-placed source said.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/the-broncos-have-approached-bennett-14140/#ixzz37xuICFxR

Jerry1 said:
mozgrame said:

Pretty sure that Harrison's contract was being paid by Parra still, as is Blair's.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7