David Williams out for 2-3 weeks!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
Geoff Toovey was just on Sunday footy show confirming that David Williams is out with a Hamstring Tear, thinks he will be back 2- 3 weeks.

Seems its probably better to tear a hammy rather than try to repair a strain. Hope it doesn't end up like Foz's. Just when he gets back into good form something else strikes him down. Very disappointing.

Based on whare performance today, i think we can take confidence that wolfy's position will be covered.

Yeah Tooves actually said several weeks

As I have learnt the past month or so they are nightmares to get right

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
SeaEagle007 said:
Geoff Toovey was just on Sunday footy show confirming that David Williams is out with a Hamstring Tear, thinks he will be back 2- 3 weeks.

He is out for at least 6 weeks

Any news on Foz's Ankle?

Any news when David Williams will have recovered from his injury and be back in the team?
Also any confirmation yet if Woolfy has signed for the Leeds Rhinos?

Rhino 99 wolf is still out with his hamstring problem, and I'd hope that manly would make a fair play for him now that we have lost a few players to other clubs !

Over a month now since Wolfy played... Frustrating for us supporters so can't imagine how tormenting it is for him.

Anyone know how many games Wolfy has racked up since the 2008 GF? Can't be too many.

rhino99 said:
Has there been any rumours or stories in the media in Aus that he might be joining Leeds Rhinos in SL?
None mate, all rumours are from your end I think. The manly daily today says he is still unsigned. But some say he has another year on his contract.

rhino99 said:
Has there been any rumours or stories in the media in Aus that he might be joining Leeds Rhinos in SL?

rumours in Aus are that he has Manly's permission to negotiate with ESL clubs. His agent is currently in England and will announce a signing in the next week or two.

love wolfy but the time has come ! we need the extra $$$$ and can probably get one alot cheaper and more likely to stay on the field regularly

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6