David Williams no try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Move on."

Isnt this a forum where we discuss Manly & league issues ?

I am not hung up on the issue, I am simply debating the merits of the ruling. Is that OK with you ?

Fro link said:
No Jatz we must all join hands and sing songs :)

Never did like that sing song rubbish around the campfire. Must be those scout master peodophile types.

So........what do you reckon. A scrum should have been called or do you think play should have been allowed to continue ? Or do you still think penalty ? (if so how come)

It is a penalty or a try. There is no rule in the book to allow a scrum. Black or white, not the shades of grey a few are looking for.

Where accidental obstruction irregularly affects the play, the game should be stopped and restarted with a scrum.

Aren't most of them accidental???

SilentBob link said:
Where accidental obstruction irregularly affects the play, the game should be stopped and restarted with a scrum.

Aren't most of them accidental???

No better example than the Williams try. Lyon was facing Williams when Campese ran into the back of him. Should make the footage of this incident the definition of accidental obstruction in a video dictionary.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6