David Morrow - Manly Hater and RACIST

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

RL Gronk

Reserve Grader
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/abc-stands-down-rugby-league-caller-david-morrow-for-racist-jibe/story-e6frexnr-1226637857154

Karma is a bitch I hope the ABC does the right thing and sacks this imbecile

RL Gronk said:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/abc-stands-down-rugby-league-caller-david-morrow-for-racist-jibe/story-e6frexnr-1226637857154

Karma is a bitch I hope the ABC does the right thing and sacks this imbecile
Leave him there
He will only pop up somewhere else like Ryan Phealan did on ch7

TSUgxMK.gif

As a kid in the bush, I grew up listening to footy on abc radio.
I recent years tho, when in the car listening to a game I will actually go to another station to avoid listening to this opinionated ####er and his old mate Warren Ryan, who frankly is past it. Please give us some commentators with some idea eg Sterlo

>2013
>who cares

people need to worry about themselves lol, why would you try make this guy lose his job because of something he said in passing? some sad petty people in this world.

That was low and the NRL should step in on this as they are the people giving the ABC the rights to broadcast.

I actually don't mind Morrow. I've never heard him be overly critical of Manly and I listen to him a lot. Warren Ryan is a tool though, and has an obvious grudge against Manly.

eagle-rock08 said:
I was listening to Ray Badley on 2GB who thinks David Morrow is a decent fellow.

There are two things that I find wrong about this.

The first is why are you listening to Ray Hadley?

I'll hear the joke before I try and hang the bloke. Everyone has a few jokes that push the limits in their repertoire, doesn't mean they are a racist

Morrow's a goose, and so is his sidekick. Funny thing is, they laugh continually at their own jokes throughout the 'show', and now get caught out with a very bad joke. The level of commentating throughout the game is incredibly shallow, be it press or on air.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I'll hear the joke before I try and hang the bloke. Everyone has a few jokes that push the limits in their repertoire, doesn't mean they are a racist

What David Morrow said on air : “Dat’s da only way you can tell when there’s anyone, er, awake is when dey smile …

I think he is a goose and I can't abide his commentary. 1st rule of broadcasting - a microphone is always "on". Also the southern US jim crow accent has no place in the northern territory.

Couldn't care less about the racist joke.Broke the golden rule of assuming the mike is off

The bloke should go because he continually tells bad jokes ad nauseum to his old mate and Svenson, who then laugh at these said bad jokes before they move on to the next Manly war crime that has been perpetrated on the field.

Good riddance

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

What David Morrow said on air : “Dat’s da only way you can tell when there’s anyone, er, awake is when dey smile …

Is that all ? Lol

I'm no fan of Morrow - couldnt care less if they sacked him for his ordinary on air performance overall. But the hysteria over such innocuous things is truly baffling to me. Not smart by Morrow certainly, but to have a 30 plus year career ended.......please.

Why is the first answer always to pander to the alarmists and start sacking people ???

Funny how guys like him and Ray Hadley previously called the Harold Park Trots.

HP is ow gone and so should these clowns.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8