Dave Taylor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sadly, the coaltrain departed for retirement 3 years ago.
He is probably the most skilful forward of the modern era to never realise his potential.
I guess that's the problem with being a half back wrapped up in a tanks body.

If Bennett couldn't fix him; no one at Manly can. Pass.

Sadly, the coaltrain departed for retirement 3 years ago.
He is probably the most skilful forward of the modern era to never realise his potential.
I guess that's the problem with being a half back wrapped up in a tanks body.

If Bennett couldn't fix him; no one at Manly can. Pass.

I now find it hard to speak highly of Des. But some credit where credit is due. Des went to the dogs and discovered he had some ordinary halves but a great big ball playing front rower who thought a footy was a little basketball. Des didn't try and make Reynolds something he isn't a great ball player. He made a game plan around Kasiano.

A coach that allows Taylor to play the way he plays, like a giant half and not a damaging hole runner will get the best out of him. He is a big kid who just doesn't know how to use his size.

Do I want Manly to play him in the 6 or 13. Hmmmmm No.

As much as Ash Taslor may become an enigma (NOT Dave Taylor), I hope we don't sign the kid, as we have far too many backline options as it is. One of these players needs to consider playing 5/8 next season : Peta Hiku, Tom Trbojevic, Jamie Lyon or Clinton Gutherson.

My best backline for next season under Barrett would be:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Clinton Gutherson / Peta Hiku
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

For Hiku to make the team, I want him MUCH, MUCH fitter. If Ron Palmer comes to Manly, I bet he'll come out looking like a machine as well.

Jamie could fill in next year as 5/8, but Hiku and Cutherson are not 5/8s! Their position's will be in the outside backs/wing. And young turbo will be Snakes eventual replacement at full back.

Signing a young, potential super star 5/8 is definitely the way to go.

S'funny, we all say he was terrible against us yet nrl.com writers said he was one of the titans best!

Diff eyes, diff opinions I guess.

S'funny, we all say he was terrible against us yet nrl.com writers said he was one of the titans best!

Diff eyes, diff opinions I guess.
I only noticed him on kick chases, knocking Brett over a couple of times. Not sure that he does much actual other work, like actual forwards do.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2